Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on January 29, 2014
The game itself is great - there's plenty of reviews out there already, so I won't waste your time on that.

You basically have 3 options now - Definitive Edition (PS4/XB1), GOTY, and the regular edition.

If you have a ps4, I say get the definitive. It's only $25 more, and you get all of the downloadable content. The graphics difference, and smooth 60FPS frame rate is worth the extra in my opinion.

If you're still rocking the PS3, then the question is if the GOTY is worth the extra 10 bucks? I say it is! You get about $60 worth of DLC which includes outfits, multiplayer maps and single player campaign additions. If those addons don't sound appealing, then stick with the regular edition.
on April 3, 2014
if you want to know about this game you should read the opinions of the regular version.

the game of the year version includes all items found in psn. unfortunately 90% or more are all multiplayer dlc.
no new dlc single player missions. no new trophies. all single player dlc are upgrades you can get with skill points or scavenger points. if you are looking to buy this because you are expecting something new or you want the dlc for a low cost, dont bother. the original version is just as good. if you are into the multiplayer portion of the game, then get this version. the ps4 definitive version is game of the year with overhauled graphics engine. there is a surviver version that includes a single player mission.
on July 1, 2014
I also got the wrong dlc code for this !NEW! game. I just had to email SQUARE ENIX and got the right code in about 2hr after.
As far as the game goes... Ahhh! Love it! If you like Uncharted this is a must buy. That's all I have to say.
on August 2, 2014
This is one of the best game I have played. However it did not include all the DLCs. Instead, it provided a key to download all the DLCs. Moreover, the key was given for xBox, so it did not work for the PSN. I had to write back to PSN support, and get a new key to download all the DLCs for PSN. Took me few days to do that.

Other than that, the game itself was nice. Really enjoyed it.
on August 2, 2015
It's Tomb Raider... can't go wrong here! Beat the game in four days on medium, and loved every second of it! The graphics are smooth, audio is crisp, and the story line / game play are my favorite! I'm not a fan of FPS kind of games, so this third-person perspective is perfect for me!
on June 3, 2015
I've always been a Tomb Raider fan since the original release in 1996. I've literarily played every Tomb Raider game since then. I loved this game a lot, perfect condition, and everything came with it.
on March 12, 2015
That being said, this game is fantastic. The story is enveloping and the game is rather fun. Be warned, do not play this game wit your sound loud. It has a lot of jump scare moments I'm it.

I'm really into this game.
on January 28, 2014
I'm about 1/2 the way through my first play. It got off to a bit of a slow start, seemed like there was a large volume of tutorial mixed with little gameplay for the first maybe, hour. In retrospect, I'm glad as there are tons of new tools, toys, and weapons used that you really need to get familiar with. After that, it's been a pretty good adventure. The scenery is great, not on the ken with AC Blackflag or even Brotherhood, but beautiful none the less. In this release, the Lara Croft we originally knew as a tough, hair whipping high-flying motorcycle weapon wielding do-all has been replaced by a more relate-able character. This one is sort of learning as she goes. The weapons are fun and believable, we've all had so-so experiences where you point a pea shooter and take down an elephant type of guy...argh. This is more realistic. For instance, if you shoot quickly with a bow you'll have to hit the guy two or three times. If you draw back have more tension in the bow, you can sometimes nail him with one hit. Thus far, it's a good adventure. The plot is decent enough, a definite shoot and loot with a good backbone of a story. I recommend the Game of the Year Edition as you'll save on downloads, it's all inclusive.
on March 24, 2015
Fun game. Controls a bit clunky at times especially during heated battles. Actually, the controls were clunky in general but most annoying whilst fighting. The story was ok and somewhat engaging but it's probably because I spent most of my time with the collectibles, breaking up the story flow quite a bit. Didn't try multiplayer since I just wanted a game to play during my downtime after work and when I didn't have other more important things to do. So this game was a good way to waste some time. It's no "The Last of Us" or "BioShock infinite" where both those games excelled in gameplay AND story, but it was cool playing as a blossoming kickass female lead for once. I prefer the "Uncharted" series more, but then again it's because the narrative is just masterful in Naught Dog's hands, but that said, Uncharted 1 was meh and Uncharted 2 was amazing. If Lara's developers can make her sequel's update as dramatic as the U1 to U2 jump, then we'll have something to rave about. Until then, just try to enjoy downing these vegetables.
on July 12, 2014
Oh my gosh! The story of this game just blows my mind! I also love the free-roam how the combat works. It's just an amazing game overall!