Customer Discussions > The Last of Us forum

Tomb raider is better.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 12, 2013 8:54:13 PM PDT
Played both, tlou is great, but tomb raider plays more smoothly and better gameplay, I notice people like the story better with tlou then tomb raider, and multiplayer is better also, but I'm only judging gameplay and soundtrack and tomb raider hands down is great, very suspenseful. And fun as hell you will never be bore and will play countless replays.

Posted on Oct 19, 2013 5:12:35 AM PDT
badazzps says:
Tomb Raider is more like Uncharted. While the gameplay is great, and probably one of the best ever, I still like Uncharted and TLoU better. I didn't care for any of Lara's friends at all. With Uncharted and TLoU, I really cared for all of them, and that's something that matters to me. The voice acting was also superior. However, Tomb Raider remains as one of the top from the generation, and part two will be even better.

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 7:22:37 PM PDT
I don't care for the emotional characters, just gameplay, this is video games not something I would take in my personal life. It is like uncharted, but different, plus uncharted copy lara first, since tomb raider is the originator, and tlou is exactly like uncharted but with zombies, and I don't like having partners with me. But everybody is diff.

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 6:48:33 PM PDT
"tlou is exactly like uncharted but with zombies"

Obvious troll is obvious. The gameplay in TLOU is nothing like Uncharted.

Posted on Nov 10, 2013 10:46:21 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2013 1:41:56 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 12, 2013 1:43:03 PM PST
"I don't care for the emotional characters, just gameplay, this is video games not something I would take in my personal life."

It's thinking like this that keeps so many people from taking video games seriously as an art form.

"It is like uncharted, but different, plus uncharted copy lara first, since tomb raider is the originator"

Uncharted's gameplay and characters are NOTHING like those of the first Tomb Raider games. They only shared the whole adventurer aesthetic, but to call Uncharted a rip-off makes as much sense as calling Gears a rip-off of Lost Planet...

"and tlou is exactly like uncharted but with zombies, and I don't like having partners with me."

That doesn't even remotely describe The Last of Us.

"Your dumb."

This right here tells me everything.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Last of Us forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 12, 2013
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Last of Us
The Last of Us by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (2,234)