5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for our 2000 Buick Lesabre. Screen on it was a plus
Fit great in our 2000 Buick Lesabre. We started having problems and I wanted to check the EGR so needed the gasket. EGR was working properly so I just cleaned it up and re-installed it. I like that it has a screen also to catch debris. The one that was on there did not have a screen so it was a plus.
Published 15 months ago by The Hansen's

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware the fit!
Published 12 months ago by Joseph Barta

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware the fit!, March 10, 2014
Joseph Barta (Chattanooga, Tennessee United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomco EGR Kleen Screen Gasket 2-1357
I did buy one in the local auto parts shop last year and had the same issue. When I got this in the mail, I did finally see that it was no fluke! The posts that it is supposed to fit on were wider than the holes in the item. I don't know if this is a manufacturing flaw, but I would rather not have to snip the end off of it to make it fit. Now I am afraid if it shifts, it may cause my pintle to stick. Not good! Beware and see if one is made bigger before you try this one out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for our 2000 Buick Lesabre. Screen on it was a plus, December 4, 2013
The Hansen's (Two Harbors, MN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Tomco EGR Kleen Screen Gasket 2-1357
Quick shipment, and free, which makes the price seem reasonable. This looks like it will serve the intended purpose nicely.

Tomco EGR Kleen Screen Gasket 2-1357