Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

69%
31%

on November 4, 2014
Can't go wrong with this white Tommy watch ! I'm a watch fanatic & Iove the clean, sporty, stylish design. Also the white matches a lot of my wardrobe, so I will def get good wear out of it. Reasonably priced so no regrets :-)
on April 28, 2015
I like everything about it. However, it appears the battery needs replaced. Frustrating since it started losing time the day it arrived. Also, the band could be a little longer as I like to wear a watch loose like a bracelet.
on March 21, 2013
Everything OK. My watch is beautiful, amazing, elegant, kiut...the box is perfect, this will carefull my watch.
on February 22, 2013
Reloj de Excelente calidad, me encanto, se suma satisfactoriamente a mi coleccion de relojes. Posee un tamaño adecuado, lo recomiendo!
on February 9, 2014
EXCELLENT PRODUCT COMES A TIME IN EXCELLENT CONDITION VERY RESPONSIBLE SUPPLIER, WE RECOMMEND 100% WHAT YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS CERTIFY
on June 17, 2013
I love this watch very comfortable very sporty am just loving it I would recommend it also found it cheaper in amazon...
on July 5, 2013
In real life it is a little simple, but that just makes it more elegant and can wear it with just about anything.
on December 27, 2014