4.0 out of 5 stars a good watch
I bought this watch for my daughter of 18 years old, and she liked it very much. It has the right size and very kind color. It is working well, since now ;) . I'd recommend this watch all of those that want a fashion and good watch, too.
Published 18 months ago by Zamira

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
nice.
Published 2 days ago by Ahmad Afif Kanawaty

4.0 out of 5 stars a good watch, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1781272 Sport Pink Silicon Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I am looking for, November 26, 2013
Right size for me, very sporty and yet feminine with the pink colour. The strap is silicon and is unlikely to fray (which is my pet peeve for some watch straps). The printed and subtle 'TH' pattern both on the watch-face and on the strap are really nice. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch ever, October 19, 2013
Beautiful and love the watch. I've searched and compared the price with all other website and Amazon is the best price and I received my watch within 3 days. I was worried that the watch would be too big for women but is perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, July 4, 2013
Great product, pretty color, good choice. Good brand for watches too.
Your silicon is good and the numbers are big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 9, 2014