Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 30, 2016
the shipment is very fast and I've bought this style of various, white with silver, blue with gold and white with rose gold. All of these watches are perfect quality and I even recommended them to my friends. Happy to own them. :-))
on August 29, 2013
just a Wonderful watch, just like on the web sıte! It's my favorite watch already. I hıghly recommenmed ıt to everyone
on January 1, 2014
Based on the other reviews I read I was confident in ordering the watch for our 18 year-old Granddaughter for Christmas. She loved it and commented on how comfortable the band was. She has a thicker wrist but it fit well. The face of the watch is easy to read and the Hilfiger logo is subtle but a nice touch for a brand conscious young woman. I must compliment Amazon because a service representative went out of her way to ensure the watch would arrive on time - even going as far as upgrading the delivery mode at no extra charge.
on February 23, 2014
So far I like everything about it, it's exactly like pictured, nice and confortable to wear. Would definitely recommend this product.
on May 18, 2014
perfect for my daily use...formal, casual, sporty!

I would love to buy again for a friend as a present! :)
on May 26, 2014
I love this watch. It's easy to read and you don't know your wearing it. Looks really sharp if I'm dressed up or casual. Great quality I'm sick of watches that get scratched easy.
on August 4, 2013
I love this watch. It is flexible and comfortable and it goes with so many outfits. This was a great find.
on April 18, 2016
the size of the numbers make it easy to read. Fits comfortably and looks good for dress or workouts. This will be my go to watch when I travel.
on November 27, 2013
My wife really loves this watch. It was an excellent choise actually. I would recommend it for anyone looking something casual to wear.
on December 18, 2013
looks just like the pic, and i loved it! :) the white makes it even better, and it doenst get dirty or anything. its perfect