Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 15, 2013
This is a great store with amazing prices. I love the watch. I got a coupon code from buying thru store. I'm really satisfied. For the new buyers being uncertain here is the coupon code to make your experience better!
Code: FBDLQD0
on July 30, 2014
I wear this watch to work, it's got tons of compliments each time i spot it, my wrist is wide i am like a 7.5cm just the perfect fit even though its the 1st hook i was still able to buckle it. should fit any size wrist. The stone studs too makes it look more for its money, the colors are so bright and i could tell the time without any problems especially when taking my residents pulse as a nurse i would recommend this to any stylish nurse out there.
on August 9, 2014
My wife simply loved it... I loved it. I used to think white watches were a little bit tooooo much even for women but this TH watch looks terrific, maybe it's also because it's trendy nowadays I don't know... Elegant and chic, stylish... She's only had it for a few days but it seems of good quality. Such a good deal for the price...
on January 28, 2014
This is a very nice looking watch. I have received a lot of compliments on it. I bought it to wear for sports, and it is holding up nicely. The white band doesn't seem to get dirty, as I feared it would.
on September 4, 2013
Is the most amazing watch I ever had. The size is perfect, not too big and not too small. Worth it!!
on October 27, 2013
Beautiful watch!! I love the blue accents on the face and the white band! I had been looking for a white watch for a while and this one just stood out! I wear it every day! I'm very pleased with it!
on November 20, 2013
One thing is weird: The left eye - weekday can not be changed as the date of the month by putting the crown into position 2. It can only be changed if you are rewind the time forward or backward. It is very hard to adjust the weekday in this way.

I returned the first one and bought the second one. It was the same.
on January 19, 2015
Absolutely love this watch, face is big but still cute. Beautiful watch, I receive loads of compliments, it is worth the price without a shadow of doubt. I will purchase Tommy Hilfiger watch again as it is truly amazing looking watch. Silver parts are shiny but not tacky looking, you can wear casual clothing with it or sporty style. Neither way if you have this watch on your hand nobody be looking at your clothes :). very happy customer here
on September 10, 2014
I love the watch! I got lots of compliments everytime I wears it. The size is just perfect! Not too small, not too big. I wear it everyday. At work, when I go to church, when I play golf.... And the shipping was really fast. Came a week earlier. Thank you so much! I recommend this watch to anyone.Thank you so much!
on December 9, 2014
Best thing is my wife likes it, the worst is that it is the hardest watch to set that I have ever encountered. The instructions that came with the watch did not include the watch I bought and I could not find any instructions for setting the watch online.