Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on March 16, 2013
No hay duda de que los productos de esta marca son de excelente calidad. Esta compra fue excelente, era justo lo que quería regalarle a mi esposo y él quedó fascinado! el vendedor fue muy puntual en la entrega, todo lo que compré llegó en excelentes condiciones. No tengo ninguna queja, así que les recomiendo tanto al vendedor como el producto!
on September 14, 2012
This is one of the best sporty watches I've ever had. The watch actually looks much better in real life than from the photos. I was very hesitant at first toi order it but then I just went ahead and did it, and everyone I know just loved it. I know some friends even ordered it for themselves or as gifts. Definitely recommend it.
on September 6, 2013
If you see this watch here on amazon the view makes it look large. But the date is small and you can hardly see it. The way the date shows itself between two bars,, the bars hamper it from being seen.
on January 28, 2016
Very nice watch, the 48 mm dial with orange and red accents makes an impact. The band has a soft touch and has more holes to adjust to the perfect grip. Although specifications didn't mention it, the markers and the tip of hourly hand are luminous. Blends the look of a watch with that of a fashion accessory!
on April 16, 2013
Wouldn't even go all the way around my wrist (I'm not a skinny dude, but still...all of the other watches I bought on Amazon fit like a glove - or a watch that fits). Also, the watch itself seems kind of effeminate with a large face.
on January 24, 2013
Really needed a big clock and this product is what i wanted. The characteristic information could review them upon receipt of the product and were true
on January 8, 2013
comfortable, good-looking and impressive watch. Great warranty from Tommy Hilfiger. Both professional and sporty look. My son says he loves it.
on February 11, 2013
Loved this watch the moment i saw it. It was a gift for my bf and is both professional, and sporty. The watch looks tens times better in person.
on January 2, 2012
i bought this watch at amazon.com and it's an excellent watch, big and super lightweight, realy comfortable, i recommended this time piece.
on March 6, 2016
I had this watch for 3 years and is one of my favorite watches, very comfortable and professional looks.
Almost wear it every day !