5.0 out of 5 stars great looking watch
This is one of the best sporty watches I've ever had. The watch actually looks much better in real life than from the photos. I was very hesitant at first toi order it but then I just went ahead and did it, and everyone I know just loved it. I know some friends even ordered it for themselves or as gifts. Definitely recommend it.
Published on September 14, 2012 by ME

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's beautiful
Published 2 months ago by Harold Hincapié

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking watch, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790797 Sport Black Tonal Silicon Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 13, 2014
It's beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, September 15, 2013
it looks good as the picture I bought this 9 months ago it came on time and I love this watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, large face, September 6, 2013
If you see this watch here on amazon the view makes it look large. But the date is small and you can hardly see it. The way the date shows itself between two bars,, the bars hamper it from being seen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 5-year-old's wrist, April 16, 2013
Wouldn't even go all the way around my wrist (I'm not a skinny dude, but still...all of the other watches I bought on Amazon fit like a glove - or a watch that fits). Also, the watch itself seems kind of effeminate with a large face.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente reloj, April 5, 2013
muy buena calidad del producto acabados presencia aunque la correa es de poliuretano parace ser durable o aguanta un poco de tiempo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 29, 2013
its a good product. I had my eyes on this for a while and finaly got it. It looks great on the wrist. Sporty and decent.

5.0 out of 5 stars lo que buscaba, March 25, 2013
excelente producto casual y deportivo muy buen reloj envio a tiempo 10o0 por ciento recomendado era lo que buscaba as

4.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, March 22, 2013
long awaited gift from my Uncle and finally I got it! so far it looks perfect and trendy and wow the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 16, 2013
No hay duda de que los productos de esta marca son de excelente calidad. Esta compra fue excelente, era justo lo que quería regalarle a mi esposo y él quedó fascinado! el vendedor fue muy puntual en la entrega, todo lo que compré llegó en excelentes condiciones. No tengo ninguna queja, así que les recomiendo tanto al vendedor como el producto!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›