5.0 out of 5 stars It's A good product
The watch is how I wanted, I had seen in a store and I went to buy more rfavorable hereby is snug and comfortable.
Published 7 months ago by Mauricio Cardona

The watch arrived on time, it's just ok. The picture looks more appeal than the watch when you get it in your hands. I recieved the watch and the first thing came to my mind was "this is not the watch I bought"...well it was actually.

When I opened the box was broken, the box actually is a cheap hard paper box.
I've bought many watches, and this is...
Published 9 months ago by P. Kostic

5.0 out of 5 stars It's A good product, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger 1790846 Sport Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Bezel Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrap watch on a broken box, and a little tinny date number. Just ok., December 14, 2013

When I opened the box was broken, the box actually is a cheap hard paper box.
I've bought many watches, and this is the first time a watch comes on a cheap y weak box, other Tommy Hilfiger watch comes on a real nice and hard box. I'm very dissapointed.
Otherwise the watch is ok.

Unlike the picture, the band is very bright (put your sunglasses when you wear this watch), and the date number is useless it's so so small you should get a magnifing glass to read it (not kidding).

Looks like a replica, I would not recommend to buy it.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and service, October 23, 2013
i bought this product beacuse your design is very elegant, i always prefer to buy aproduct with very good quality and good brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 1, 2013
Ruan M. Aguiar "Ruan" (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) - See all my reviews
The product is very good and I recommend fo everybody!!! It fits very well and its quality is very high! I'm very satisfied with my purchase!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rony moreno, May 27, 2013
Rony Moreno (Venezuela, Maracaibo) - See all my reviews
This relog I loved the size is perfect for my braso, this excelete not weigh much and that's important, excellent product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery, April 9, 2013
Hi, is the battery included in the watch ? the watch doesnt work. I just got the watch last week.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, March 2, 2013
nice style, works fine, blends well w/business blue attire....Sizing could be an issue but a bit loose w/long sleeve shirts is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 28, 2013
This watch is the perfect size for my smaller male wrist. Large easy to read dial. The only complaint would be the tiny size of the date. Otherwise a perfect watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, January 28, 2013
This is a very stylish, good looking watch. It also keeps good time ! At $97 delivered in Australia it is amazing value. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars reloj, January 10, 2013
lo uso todos los dias , me gusto mucho, mis amigos quedaron como locos cuando se los mostre , ahora quieren uno jaja