Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790886 Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 24, 2013
This is just what I wanted, and I get comments all the time from people and how much they like it. Only knock would be that unless you have large wrists, or are a big guy, (I am 5'9" about 160) it is a pretty big, and thick watch. Keeps great time, and looks cool though..
on May 25, 2014
This item had a great value, arrived on time, and was as describe when I looked at it on line. The red color of the band goes well for holidays as Memorial Day or Independence Day.
I am very happy with the product.
on July 12, 2013
The watch has great looks. It gives a solid sturdy sporty feel to me.
The dials are easy on eyes for pointing out time.
The strap is very comfortable. I didn't have a red color strap before.
Now I love to flaunt this color watch ... :)

Overall, I am happy to have this watch in my collection...
on October 2, 2013
Got this as a birthday gift to myself. Very much like how it's portrayed in the pictures. Just need some getting used to the red straps as I never got anything else but black straps in my whole life. It would be more awesome if the face is slightly bigger.
on June 6, 2013
excellent product very useful and recommend good meets my expectations really happy to have it, fast and good price thanks
on June 19, 2015
Good product came before the expected delieverydate
on April 1, 2015
Purchased my first TH watch with a silicone band at a retail outlet which helped me get the feel of the band. I have every color now thanks to Amazon. Price + features = value here.
on February 4, 2014
I have two Tommy Hilfiger watches and love them both equally as much....this watch works whether I am out at a casual event or whether it is a special occasion.
on April 25, 2016
I love Amazon for mainly watches and sunglasses. The prices are unbeatable and the shipping is quick and flawless. Will continue to be an Amazon fan.
on October 10, 2014
hello, this came to me as I expected perfect recommend this item and this shop. will apologize for my English is not good

See 1 answered question