Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 22, 2013
Nice, face, nice size (big), nice strap with nice logo, like an ammo strap. Overall good looking and a great price.
on April 6, 2015
I tried this one in tommy store it looks very nice, i think i will buy it.
review image review image
on February 12, 2014
Just was looking for something different to wear every day.
I have some very good watches that just are not sporty enough.
Its a little bulky but I have a large wrist. would not recommend for a smaller guy or small wrist
on October 22, 2013
Really like the look and overall appearance except for the thickness. This would be a five star watch if was slimmer.
on September 5, 2014
Updated:
*Before I bought this watch I knew it was big, I like big watches, but this one was way too big compared to all the others I tried :)
its height is the most annoying thing about it, if you're not a big fella with big hands and wrists, don't buy this, I mean it!
*I didn't like the bands brown tone, I saw other brown bands that are great, but this one is a little reddish.
*The color of both the seconds hand and 'minutes text' is an awkward firebrick color, it just doesn't fit the design!
*Would have been nice if it was illuminating in the dark, which it doesn't.
*This could be only me, but I live in a hot area, and the band produces a very bad smell because of it catching sweat, I already have another Timex watch with a leather band, it does not do this, not even a little bit.
on March 13, 2015
Great watch! It's a little on the heavy side, but that could be because I haven't worn a watch in ages. I'll get used to it. The day of the week dial helps remind you on those days you wake up and say, "Ah! What a great Saturday! or is it Sunday? let me look at my watch and OH MY GOSH IT'S FRIDAY!" And the 24 hour dial is great for training your mind to think in military time. Easy to adjust too when Daylight Savings time rolls around. All around a great watch. The leather band doesn't take too long to break in either.
on September 1, 2013
Definitely worth it for the price. Looks really sharp and is a good size. I prefer a fairly larger watch face, and this one is just about the right size. Even more than the face though, I absolutely love the band. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the band alone.

One thing to note is that the face may look black but it is a slight brown in some lights. Doesn't bother me but was a little surprising.
on October 3, 2013
Overall a great watch. its big and light you can easily tell the time and the chrono function works very well.

Only 2 minor problems the date is a little hard to see coz of the double glass i think and the other is the strap its hard to put in to the two straps so i just use one.

Bottom line, very satisfied with the purchase looks more expensive than the actual price.
on April 27, 2015
Chunky and solid, this is a great weekend watch.
Looks more like $500 worth of timepiece, and sits nicely on the wrist.
Awesome strap - a thing of beauty in itself, the thick leather provides a suitably rugged setting for the large-ish dial.
on June 25, 2013
This watch has a great vintage style. The watch face is slightly larger than normal, so it might look odd on someone with skinny arms. For me, it's a great addition to my current collection and will get plenty of everyday use