Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Bexley Passcase Billfold
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 1, 2015
the wallet is well made and the box is well made also. The box itself is probably most of the weight of the shipment. Worth the money. Only one bill pocket though. The credit card slots are nice and tight and so is the id pocket. I guessing they made it like that so you credit cards and stuff don't fall out. Overall great wallet, looks nice too. thank you.
on April 27, 2016
Exactly as described. High quality item and couldn't be happier. After a month, I am really digging the outside "quick launch" type pocket. Pretty sure this is a feature I will want/need in any wallet I get for the rest of time
on October 29, 2014
I always liked the smell of leather when growing up. I think it may have something to do with baseball gloves and ballpark childhood memories! And you get that with this wallet. Good, solid construction. The red, white and blue hidden pocket is a really nice touch as well. I'm not too easily impressed, but I like the look and feel of this product. Good choice!
on December 30, 2013
I like it ,cause I only carry few credit cards and debit for work...just wish it had the id window instead of pass case....but overall big enough for me..but I also change my wallets every couple months get bored..I've had some real nice ones by TH and some terrible ones..
on December 26, 2013
This wallet looks great, but it's way too small, can't fit anything there. too bad, not satisfied. i like how it looks though
on March 28, 2016
This wallet is very slim and versitile. I purchased it for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it! The perfect size for an everyday wallet!
on January 13, 2014
-1 star for a very small patch that is not stichched properly at the centre of the wallet.
Overall, am very happy with the purchase
on February 17, 2016
The item has signs of bad finish quality. Is unusual that this kind of brand present this conditions. in the white line is dirty also.
review image
on April 12, 2016
Well designed with a money sleeve, room for about 6 cards and a flip piece for your ID. not small but not too cumbersome.
on August 28, 2014
Just got it today, Nice quality!, fast shipping, great package and nice box!, nothing else to say... love it