Published on August 25, 2012 by Kendra Patocki

3.0 out of 5 stars A Drop in Quality
Published on December 17, 2011 by Richard L. Harder

3.0 out of 5 stars A Drop in Quality, December 17, 2011
Richard L. Harder (Birmingham, Alabama) - See all my reviews
Hilfiger boxer-briefs used to be some of the best men's underwear on the market. They were thick, soft, well-fitted, and had a superior waistband that never rolled over. They also were very durable and would last for years through hundreds of washings. As with most things these days, the new and improved version is a disappointment. They are thinner, stretchier, with a much narrower waistband worthy of Fruit of the Loom. Thread pulls began appearing after the second washing, so I doubt that these are going to last months let alone years. It is a crying shame that every time you finally find a product which is excellent, the manufacturer decides to "improve" it by cheapening the material and craftsmanship in order to increase their profits. Sad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product quality down the drain, February 3, 2013
Tommy's boxer briefs used to be my favorites - they were soft and durable and comfortable and colorful. And as other reviewers have correctly noted, the latest batch are entirely different. Which is sad - they've ruined an otherwise amazing product. Alas.

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought I would love them, July 3, 2012
I gave this 5 stars before I received them because they were identical to the ones I bought from TJ max but when I received them and opened them they were not, now if you look at them and read the labels and logos they are identical but once you feel them and touch them you will know the difference, first those ones are just thin unlike the ones I bought from TJ max and those ones just feel more polyester than cotton even though they say they are %100 cotton and they also get loose and ride up, I feel mad how come same products made in the same place and at the same time different like day and night even though they are supposed to be the same quality, I am just disappointed since you really can't find decent boxer briefs these days that would stay tight and won't ride up and at the same time a bit thick and not thin to the point you can see through it, If i could return this I would since I paid more for these than the ones I bought from TJ max (TJ max doesn't have them anymore and the ones I bought were from the last that was available)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but lower quality than expected., July 17, 2013
This has always been my brand of boxer-briefs.. but several things have changed with these over the last couple years. The material is of lower quality than I am familiar with, thinner and not nearly as soft as previous versions. This newer version also has stitched seams inside the underwear that irritate you increasingly as the day wears on.

The size is the same size I have always bought, but even though I have lost a little weight since my last purchase, these seem to be a bit more restrictive due to the change in cut and stitching. After a few washes I am sure they will loosen up a bit... but, they have definitely changed over the years, so long time buyers should be aware that these are not the same underwear you may be familiar with.

I'll probably not buy again, and will start searching for a brand that is more comfortable, better quality material and stitching, and less restrictive.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing., November 11, 2012
flimsy an light.. I wear Tommy hill underwear an these just don't cut it.. I thought I was getting a great deal but was disappointed..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, his first Tommy's still have every thread in place after 4 years., August 25, 2012
Very happy with Tommy's Boxer Briefs. If anyone's looking for a sizing reference...the Mr. is 6'4", around 210-and the Large is a perfect fit. They're comfy (so says he), and have out-lasted the Hanes, Jockey, Nautica, even his Calvins I bought him a little over a year ago. Not to mention...they look GREAT! For some reason this particular style is a BEAR to find in stores, so finding these here on Amazon was a blessing. Very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, November 29, 2013
Good cotton, nice colours and on time! Definitly I will buy it again and fits me quite well. Recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars what I was looking for, March 11, 2013
I was looking for this style that would hold firmly to my legs. and these do much better than most other brands have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Comfortable, February 19, 2014
Best underpants I have ever owned. Great around thigh, does not lose their elasticity like the Hanes, Michael Jordan or Fruit of the Loom etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomboy, December 5, 2013
I love the fit and they go nice with baggy jeans. I would always by Tommy Hilfiger no matter what the year is. I have been a tomboy since my hey days.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's 4 Pack Boxer Brief, Red/Navy/White, Large