Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 18, 2014
defective item, see photo
review image
on February 28, 2015
I love these little tee shirts for my baby boy! As he's growing out of the adorable "baby" clothes, I'm having a difficult time finding clothes for him that I can stand to look at all day! Does everything for boys really have to have some cartoon or something all over it?!? It's almost impossible to find a decent looking tee shirt! I have plenty of nice looking polos and button down shirts, but sometimes I just want a little plain tee shirt for him. I love the fact these look so sharp and put together, yet they're still comfy for him. The fit was perfect and the material super soft! My husband's favorite brand has always been Tommy and they just last forever! Very few clothes are made today that are high quality that lasts. I ordered lots of colors and was pleased with all except the Phantom Heather gray. It was not 100% cotton as advertised and the fit was all wrong (more like a 4T instead of a 2T), but I'm hoping I just got a dud on that one! The rest were perfect!
on February 28, 2015
I love these little tee shirts for my baby boy! As he's growing out of the adorable "baby" clothes, I'm having a difficult time finding clothes for him that I can stand to look at all day! Does everything for boys really have to have some cartoon or something all over it?!? It's almost impossible to find a decent looking tee shirt! I have plenty of nice looking polos and button down shirts, but sometimes I just want a little plain tee shirt for him. I love the fact these look so sharp and put together, yet they're still comfy for him. The fit was perfect and the material super soft! My husband's favorite brand has always been Tommy and they just last forever! Very few clothes are made today that are high quality that lasts. I ordered lots of colors and was pleased with all except the Phantom Heather gray. It was not 100% cotton as advertisted and the fit was all wrong (more like a 4T instead of a 2T), but I'm hoping I just got a dud on that one! The rest were perfect!
on December 9, 2015
I bought this to personalize with iron-on transfer paper for a family baseball team look since I could not find identical shirts I liked. This shirt is thicker than I thought and wonderfully soft for my toddler son. The trim around the neck and sleeves give it more style and a more "baseball feel", which was what I was looking for. For a simple shirt, it's very cute. Though I could do without the logo, that's a personal thing for my particular situation and wouldn't bother me at any other time. Quality product and would purchase again.
on July 25, 2015
I purposely bought this shirt a little big so my grandson could grow some and not grow out of it too soon. Really nice light weight fabric and stylish also. We live in Southern California, so we should get a lot of use out of it.
on July 13, 2015
A little small for a size 7. My son is 48 1/2 inch tall and 47lb. I got a size 7 in white, usually my son wears size little boy 7 or big boy size small in Tommy Hilfiger. The fabric is thin also. I also bought red shirt too and that one was perfect.
on July 21, 2015
Our 5-year-old grandson is average to small in size and I bought him the size 6 thinking he could wear this tee for awhile. But it JUST fits him. He likes the bright color though and the logo is nice.
on June 27, 2014
I bought this tee shirt and received it today. Much to my disappointment the material was quite thin and rather inferior to what I am accustomed to with this brand.
on October 21, 2014
Cute shire but I ordered a size 7 for my 5 year old (normally wears a size 6) thinking it would be a little loose.. After one wash, it was actually too tight and went into the little brother pile with the other size 5 clothes...
on April 20, 2015
I really love this shirt on my 7 year old. He is 49" and 48 lbs and the shirt fits him perfectly. It's a bit slimmer than most shirts he wears so I will take care not to put it in the dryer, but other than that, it's a great shirt to have on hand when I want him to wear something nice on outings.