Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 18, 2014
defective item, see photo
review image
on June 27, 2014
I bought this tee shirt and received it today. Much to my disappointment the material was quite thin and rather inferior to what I am accustomed to with this brand.
on January 27, 2013
Nice T-Shirt for my kid to use on daily basis, good materials, nice looking! Would keep buying Tommy products for a long time...
on August 21, 2012
I orderd this shirt for my son I was very happy with the shirt first it is true to size you have to watch sometimes when ording online also the material the shirt is made out of is very nice and my son said it was comfortable. Also bought from amazon and they have the best shipping it came in two days so I was really happy with that.
on February 28, 2015
I love these little tee shirts for my baby boy! As he's growing out of the adorable "baby" clothes, I'm having a difficult time finding clothes for him that I can stand to look at all day! Does everything for boys really have to have some cartoon or something all over it?!? It's almost impossible to find a decent looking tee shirt! I have plenty of nice looking polos and button down shirts, but sometimes I just want a little plain tee shirt for him. I love the fact these look so sharp and put together, yet they're still comfy for him. The fit was perfect and the material super soft! My husband's favorite brand has always been Tommy and they just last forever! Very few clothes are made today that are high quality that lasts. I ordered lots of colors and was pleased with all except the Phantom Heather gray. It was not 100% cotton as advertised and the fit was all wrong (more like a 4T instead of a 2T), but I'm hoping I just got a dud on that one! The rest were perfect!
on May 14, 2014
Too small for 7 years old child with the size of 7, it looks like only can fit 5 years old boy.
on November 26, 2013
Nice t shirt for the price. The size use against the size guideline provide accurate measurements for you to know which size you need to select.
on July 11, 2014
so bad looking as fake products
on January 8, 2015
Came with navy blue dye spots on the white part & after trying to use stain lifter & washing the spots remain and there's a rip in the thread when I haven't even worn it yet! Ridiculous
on February 28, 2015
I love these little tee shirts for my baby boy! As he's growing out of the adorable "baby" clothes, I'm having a difficult time finding clothes for him that I can stand to look at all day! Does everything for boys really have to have some cartoon or something all over it?!? It's almost impossible to find a decent looking tee shirt! I have plenty of nice looking polos and button down shirts, but sometimes I just want a little plain tee shirt for him. I love the fact these look so sharp and put together, yet they're still comfy for him. The fit was perfect and the material super soft! My husband's favorite brand has always been Tommy and they just last forever! Very few clothes are made today that are high quality that lasts. I ordered lots of colors and was pleased with all except the Phantom Heather gray. It was not 100% cotton as advertisted and the fit was all wrong (more like a 4T instead of a 2T), but I'm hoping I just got a dud on that one! The rest were perfect!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse