Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Price:$162.13 - $299.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 22, 2012
I've always found buying suits, especially online, to be a complete waste of time. Way too many alterations required in order to make any cost savings worthwhile. But finally, here's a suit that is nearly a perfect fit for me right off the rack. If you're accustomed to suits being far too boxy/baggy, then give this a shot. The trim fit is perfect for me; both the jacket and the pants. And the suit looks nice and feels well made, too.

One important note that I didn't see in the description: the drop (difference between chest and waist size) on this suit seems to be 8" (typically, suits are 6"). As the other reviewer suggested, this can be addressed relatively easy if you need it.

UPDATE: After reading some of the recent reviews, I wanted to clarify something. Hilfiger claims that the pants are a 6" drop, but their trim fit pants fit 2" more snug than the size they claim. So if you buy a size 40, the pants that come with it will be size 34, but it will feel like a 32. It's the same thing if you buy the Hilfiger trim fit suit pants separately -- I buy a 34" size of those when I really want 32".
on November 23, 2012
For the price this suit is an unbelievable great deal. Worn it for a number of months now. And all is good. Can't complain much because such a good price.
Slim fit Style is modern and material feel good quality for price.

I am a short slim to normal build, 168cm tall, 68kgs.

The only thing is the pants are meant a size 32 (which is my normal size) but they are really slim around the thighs and waist feels more like a size 30.

Therefore, Only minor issue is i had to get the pants altered waist taken out by 2 inches, and shortened for a small amount of money, but it works out okay as the suit was a great price.

Jacket is perfect fit for me, no alterations required. Overall for the price, would recommend, you may need some minor alterations for the pants. If you are a larger, stockier build, both pant and jacket may be too tight fit in my opinion and require more extensive alterations.
on August 24, 2015
I bought this suit for my husband and to this day I still love how it looks on him! I don't normally buy suits online, but since I felt confident that it would fit well since he always wears Tommy Hilfiger suits I felt that it would be fine. And it was...this suit is a throw back to the Cary Grant era so it fits well. (just a side note: make sure you really know the exact measurements because this suit fits to the tee, so no guessing) A very classic suit that looks good and fits well, I definitely recommend it.
on January 23, 2013
After reading other reviews, I assumed that my 44L suit jacket would come with pants with a 36 waist. Instead, I got pants with a 38 waist. It would be nice if they posted the exact taper for each size.
on January 28, 2015
100% wool, high quality, looks great. Plan on spending about $100+ getting it tailored, but if you can get it on sale, it's a steal
on October 31, 2014
Remember that this suit needs to be tailored after you get it. Kind of negates the benefit of buying online in some ways.
on April 21, 2013
This is a great suit. We Had to have them hemmed but otherwise it fit well and my husband looked excellent!
on April 12, 2015
Received damaged suit, and fabric is different then the photo shows. Somewhat poor quality
on April 11, 2015
Looks much nicer online than in real life.
Not a very high quality suit.
on December 22, 2013
i received the parcel 10 mins ago and couldnt wait to try the suit on even though it is like 34C today here. i have to say i was dissapointed at the moment i saw the suit. it LOOKS just a little bit different from the picture on the website, not what i expected. the slim fit is what i want. the pants are 6“ drop, but it feel more like 7 inch if not 8. the pants are very long, certainly you need to have it trimmed. i dont feel very comfortable wearing the suit, maybe it is because it is too hot here. it certainly cant compare to my Boss suit, but boss cost me a lot. i want to give 3 starts, but the price is pretty good. it is impossible to get that price in australia. so 4 stars.

See 1 answered question