Tommy Hilfiger Men's Cambridge Passcase Wallet
|With Deal:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$23.01 (51%)|
- 100% Cowhide Leather
- 3.5" high
- 4.5" wide
- Sleek bifold wallet with removable passcase, contrast stitching, and logo patch inset at front corner
- One bill compartment, two slip pockets, and six card slots
- Made in India
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
As one of the world's leading premium lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger delivers superior styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide. The brand celebrates the essence of Classic American Cool and provides a refreshing twist to classic, American fashion.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.8 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: India
- ASIN: B00422M6FE
- Item model number: 31TL22X063
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Aesthetically the wallet is smooth and sleek, the brown leather is a nice appropriate color with a little shine under light.
- Removal Passbook, has 4 credit card pockets and 2 translucent card slots (one of both ends of the passbook, with the 4 credit card pockets in-between).
- Two large main pockets for cash and other materials/papers.
- Overall 10 pockets in this wallet
- Stitching seems really well-done, but let's wait and see how it endures after several months of use.
- Good inexpensive price
- The wallet comes in a quality (navy blue) leather gift box
- You can argue that there isn't a zipper coin pocket in this wallet. Then again adding one would just widen this sleek wallet more. It depends on what your needs are for a wallet.
Nothing noticeably bad to say about this wallet, though keep in mind I recently purchased it. If this wallet unexpectedly deteriorates I will update the review. As of now a 5/5.
Update: January 20, 2013
I am revising my rating of this wallet and downgrading the five-star rating to a 4-star. The problem is the with 4 translucent credit card pockets, the pocket seals have separated and are torn open, in spite of the fact I am very gentle with this wallet. Please see uploaded photos for better understanding of this annoying problem.
The insert has two, clear, inside pockets. I have my ID in one and my auto club card in the other. There are thumb slots in the clear plastic, so that you can slide them out more easily, which is good as the fit is pretty tight. On the outside of the insert, there are two leather card pockets on one side. I have a credit card in one, and I leave the other empty to reduce bulk. When I travel for business, I put a company credit card there. Right now, I have eight bills inside, and they stick out a little, but not enough to bother me. If they're lined up well, it's probably less than 1/16". With the items I've mentioned above and a few credit card receipts, the insert closes fine and is still pretty thin. I don't have a ruler handy, but it's about as thick as my iPhone 4s in its silicone skin case. Without the bills, it's maybe 2/3 of that.
When I used the inner and outer sections as a whole unit, it was a bit bulky for me, and being brand new, it was a bit stiff. I'm sure the leather would've softened over time and fit around my stuff better, but as I said, I realized I didn't need to carry as much as I had been. I think I had credit cards in most of the pockets, along with some business cards, and maybe a couple of frequent buyer type cards.Read more ›
I like it
Made smaller to fit a regular size wallet, so credit cards and ID slots for it are even smaller. Very tight to slide cards/IDs in/out and when you put 2 cards on the back slots with ID in too, it gets even tighter. Very tough to pull/put in cards compared to the normal size slots on the wallet.
I had to put my ID on the other side of the removable passcase because the 2 most used cards I plan to carry with me in it makes it too tight to take cards out. Instead I put my paper insurance card on the side that flips up so I can pull the cards on the back out easier. But foresee inconvenience of having to pull it out to show my ID.
But overall very nice wallet, my buying point was the removable passcase with card slots. Just seems like the card slots was an after thought in the design and the size of the slots are not standard size.
I have owned several Dockers wallets including the most popular one listed on Amazon with 130 or so reviews, which i believe has the highest review rating on here for Mens wallets.. and i completely agree. Take that wallet or something else over this, it lasted forever despite water damage. Im giving Nautica a shot with its reviews. You've been warned...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The quality of the interior of this wallet is not very good. It feels very cheap.Published 4 days ago by Alex
I got my husband this and he loves it. It holds all his stuff really nicely and has been holding up wellPublished 6 days ago by Marissa Andrews
I like the wallet it has enough pockets and space for cards and IDs. And I think the price is reasonablePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this for my brother since his old wallet was falling apart. He loves Tommy Hilfiger and loves black leather, so this was a perfect gift.Published 7 days ago by Ericr8