4.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Men's Cambridge Passcase Wallet Review
I recently purchased the Tommy Hilfiger Mens Cambridge Passcase wallet in brown leather and overall I'm satisfied with this product.

Pros:

- Aesthetically the wallet is smooth and sleek, the brown leather is a nice appropriate color with a little shine under light.

- Removal Passbook, has 4 credit card pockets and 2 transparent card slots...
Published 24 months ago by Umar

1.0 out of 5 stars Already Falling Apart
I ordered this wallet about 3 months ago and have used it like any other wallet, but it is already falling apart. The threading is coming off and I'll soon have to order another. I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone.
Published 6 months ago by Ryan Craft

4.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Men's Cambridge Passcase Wallet Review, October 2, 2012

Pros:

- Removal Passbook, has 4 credit card pockets and 2 transparent card slots (one of both ends of the passbook, with the 4 credit card pockets in-between).

- Two large main pockets for cash and other materials/papers.

- Overall 10 pockets in this wallet

- Stitching seems really well-done, but let's wait and see how it endures after several months of use.

- Good inexpensive price

- The wallet comes in a quality (navy blue) leather gift box

Cons:

- You can argue that there isn't a zipper coin pocket in this wallet. Then again adding one would just widen this sleek wallet more. It depends on what your needs are for a wallet.

Nothing noticeably bad to say about this wallet, though keep in mind I recently purchased it. If this wallet unexpectedly deteriorates I will update the review. As of now a 5/5.

--------

Update: January 20, 2013

I am revising my rating of this wallet and downgrading the five-star rating to a 4-star. The problem is the with 4 translucent credit card pockets, the pocket seals have separated and are torn open, in spite of the fact I am very gentle with this wallet. Please see uploaded photos for better understanding of this annoying problem.

4 Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger Cambridge Passcase, Black, November 8, 2011
John T. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I purchased the Hilfiger Cambridge Passcase, because there were times I wanted to carry just my ID and one credit card, and I thought the removable insert would be perfect for this. Then, I realized I was driving around without my auto club card, so I put that in the insert. Then, I realized I could use the insert as a sort of money clip (that doesn't actually clip) and fold some bills inside. This configuration works perfect for me! I don't even use the outer part anymore.

The insert has two, clear, inside pockets. I have my ID in one and my auto club card in the other. There are thumb slots in the clear plastic, so that you can slide them out more easily, which is good as the fit is pretty tight. On the outside of the insert, there are two leather card pockets on one side. I have a credit card in one, and I leave the other empty to reduce bulk. When I travel for business, I put a company credit card there. Right now, I have eight bills inside, and they stick out a little, but not enough to bother me. If they're lined up well, it's probably less than 1/16". With the items I've mentioned above and a few credit card receipts, the insert closes fine and is still pretty thin. I don't have a ruler handy, but it's about as thick as my iPhone 4s in its silicone skin case. Without the bills, it's maybe 2/3 of that.

When I used the inner and outer sections as a whole unit, it was a bit bulky for me, and being brand new, it was a bit stiff. I'm sure the leather would've softened over time and fit around my stuff better, but as I said, I realized I didn't need to carry as much as I had been. I think I had credit cards in most of the pockets, along with some business cards, and maybe a couple of frequent buyer type cards. This made the whole unit kind of thick, and the new, stiff leather made it feel even thicker.

I'm not sure what use most people would have for a passcase wallet, but the insert is the perfect, tiny wallet for me. The outer part holds all my other stuff which I take with me only when needed. I'm the kind of guy who likes having everything all the time, but going minimal has worked out pretty well so far, as long as I plan ahead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Already Falling Apart, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Mens Cambridge Passcase (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, October 16, 2011
I am very happy with the quality of the product and it looks great! Looks very classy and expensive ! I strongly recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, this product is complete junk outside of its looks !!, September 21, 2012
I have purchased many many items through Amazon, and have always thoroughly enjoyed products in part because i did the research and read reviews. This is a rare instance in which i found the quality to be completely worthless. 2 MONTHS following purchase there was a large hole between the double-billfold pockets. Its a shame because its a beautiful product by Hilfiger, but substance over style should be the mantra for a wallet. No abuse took place, and i kept very little in this wallet at all times.. just inexcusable on every level

I have owned several Dockers wallets including the most popular one listed on Amazon with 130 or so reviews, which i believe has the highest review rating on here for Mens wallets.. and i completely agree. Take that wallet or something else over this, it lasted forever despite water damage. Im giving Nautica a shot with its reviews. You've been warned...

1.0 out of 5 stars Small/ no leather wallet, November 29, 2013
Very small wallet and does not looks like leather. It does not said it either, so I doubt is real leather. My husband did not like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Material Feels Thin and Cheap, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Mens Cambridge Passcase (Apparel)
The leather feels thin and cheap compared to other non brand name wallets I have had before. It feels synthetic.It seems rather shallow too. I have to struggle to fit money in it without the money showing from the top and i'm not talking about a huge chunk of money but just a few bills.

5.0 out of 5 stars still have it, August 28, 2013
GREAT! i have used this wallet now for 2 years, its awesome. i would definitely recommend this product to someone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great price, July 25, 2013
The passcase is not bulky which was a major concern but it still holds all my cards.

The design is sleek and modern and the branding is very tasteful, high quality durable leather build

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, June 26, 2013
I was excited for this seeing only 5 star ratings, but I don't agree.
When I opened it my nose was assaulted by the leather smell, which got me excited, but the first time I touched it, it left me disappointed due to its cheapness.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Cambridge Passcase Wallet, Brown