5.0 out of 5 stars near perfect wallet!!
Published on October 22, 2010 by Freshmaker

3.0 out of 5 stars May not be what you are looking for
Published on November 6, 2010 by Guille

5.0 out of 5 stars near perfect wallet!!, October 22, 2010
Freshmaker (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Cambridge Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
Came in what seems to be leather box. Very nice box! I couldn't stop smelling the leather, it's great! The only bad thing is the tag is sewn into the lining which is annoying. I had to use a tweezer to get it out. Like most wallets, it takes a little bit if breaking in since it's stiff when it's brand new. Other than that, it's perfect! It has 9 card slots, 3 extra hidden slots underneath each section (one for the plastic insert) , 2 bill compartments, and a clear plastic insert (not shown in the pictures) with 4 slots for extra cards or photos! Very elegant, attractive and high quality leather with nice subtle details. The inside is very soft and in a deep navy blue color. WOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, September 26, 2011
I recently was given the same wallet in a bi-fold and after a few months the inner lining tore due to the amount of my credit cards. I really needed a trifold to accommodate my contents. This trifold is everything I expected and there is plenty of pockets for all my credit cards. I highly recommend this wallet.

3.0 out of 5 stars May not be what you are looking for, November 6, 2010
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Cambridge Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
I bought this wallet as it looked terrific in the picture. When I received it I was not as delighted... First its too thick, and once you stuff it with all your things it gets really thick (and I dont carry a lot, just money and cards) and it makes you look like you are carrying an extra something in the back of your pants. Then after one day of use it started to get wrinkles in some parts. So, even though it looks great you would have to consider if you want something this thick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, but a couple annoying flaws., December 4, 2012
This is a very nice wallet with great construction. I love the arrangement of the card slots and was one of the reasons I got this one. There is however one annoying issue. The card slots themselves are way too tight. Getting stuff in and out of my wallet is now somewhat annoying. I hoped over a few weeks it would loosen, but that has not been the case.

Another minor grip is that all the cards are made to line up at the same height, meaning you cant see any of the other cards behind the one in front unless you pull them all out. This is also very annoying.

Gripes aside its just a wallet and I can live with the issues that I have with it. If the problems I mentioned sound like deal breakers then find a different wallet.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice wallet but the only bad thing is that not has a close button., October 11, 2014
The wallet is very nice and slim also has a lot of card slots as well as some of plastic transparent slot that suitable for pictures,
the touch of wallet leather is smooth and look good.
after all I wished if it has a close button to keep the wallet more safe and has suitable form.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, December 16, 2013
I received this wallet in black color as a gift from my friend and it is a very poor wallet.
All edges glue was coming out sticky also few extra threads were also showing.

Plus the Tommy logo is not clean and messed up with glue from the edges.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average quality, a bit thick thou., February 16, 2014
I just hope the scratches dont get bigger. As I live in Brazil, I wouldn't ask for another. But I dont regret my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special., October 12, 2013
Not what I expected, the leather quality is not what you expect from the pics and it's a kind of small and my cards fits so tight I wouldn't buy it again if I have the chance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 22, 2014
Nice wallet, but really small and doesnt have any pockets for coins. There is also a problem to pack it with all of your credit cards because it is hard to close it when its full

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Poor, December 15, 2013
This is a very poor quality wallet and I really regret purchasing it. Nearly all edges glue was coming out and alot of threads were also showing as extra. Plus the Tommy logo is not clean and messed up with glue from the edges.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Cambridge Trifold Wallet