Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: One SizeColor: BlackChange

on October 11, 2014
The wallet is very nice and slim also has a lot of card slots as well as some of plastic transparent slot that suitable for pictures,
the touch of wallet leather is smooth and look good.
after all I wished if it has a close button to keep the wallet more safe and has suitable form.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments188 of 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2010
Came in what seems to be leather box. Very nice box! I couldn't stop smelling the leather, it's great! The only bad thing is the tag is sewn into the lining which is annoying. I had to use a tweezer to get it out. Like most wallets, it takes a little bit if breaking in since it's stiff when it's brand new. Other than that, it's perfect! It has 9 card slots, 3 extra hidden slots underneath each section (one for the plastic insert) , 2 bill compartments, and a clear plastic insert (not shown in the pictures) with 4 slots for extra cards or photos! Very elegant, attractive and high quality leather with nice subtle details. The inside is very soft and in a deep navy blue color. WOW!
44 comments133 of 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2011
I recently was given the same wallet in a bi-fold and after a few months the inner lining tore due to the amount of my credit cards. I really needed a trifold to accommodate my contents. This trifold is everything I expected and there is plenty of pockets for all my credit cards. I highly recommend this wallet.
0Comment60 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2010
I bought this wallet as it looked terrific in the picture. When I received it I was not as delighted... First its too thick, and once you stuff it with all your things it gets really thick (and I dont carry a lot, just money and cards) and it makes you look like you are carrying an extra something in the back of your pants. Then after one day of use it started to get wrinkles in some parts. So, even though it looks great you would have to consider if you want something this thick.
33 comments92 of 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
This is a very nice wallet with great construction. I love the arrangement of the card slots and was one of the reasons I got this one. There is however one annoying issue. The card slots themselves are way too tight. Getting stuff in and out of my wallet is now somewhat annoying. I hoped over a few weeks it would loosen, but that has not been the case.

Another minor grip is that all the cards are made to line up at the same height, meaning you cant see any of the other cards behind the one in front unless you pull them all out. This is also very annoying.

Gripes aside its just a wallet and I can live with the issues that I have with it. If the problems I mentioned sound like deal breakers then find a different wallet.
0Comment47 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2013
Not what I expected, the leather quality is not what you expect from the pics and it's a kind of small and my cards fits so tight I wouldn't buy it again if I have the chance.
on February 16, 2014
I just hope the scratches dont get bigger. As I live in Brazil, I wouldn't ask for another. But I dont regret my purchase.
on December 16, 2013
I received this wallet in black color as a gift from my friend and it is a very poor wallet.
All edges glue was coming out sticky also few extra threads were also showing.

Plus the Tommy logo is not clean and messed up with glue from the edges.
review image
0Comment31 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2014
Nice wallet, but really small and doesnt have any pockets for coins. There is also a problem to pack it with all of your credit cards because it is hard to close it when its full
on February 26, 2013
As my old wallet was falling apart, i decided it was time for a new one. I picked this one for a couple reasons.
1. Outside window. Great design to easily show my driver's license without pulling it out of my wallet.
2. Plenty of pocket for cards. 9 total, more than enough.
BUT, the reason I did not go with 5 stars?
Despite only placing 6 cards, the wallet does not lay flat, I tried to smash it a bit but so far to no avail. Like a previous review said, this makes it feel bulky in my pocket. If this eventually improves, I will come back and raise my rating to 5 stars, but for now, that knocks one off.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse