Tommy Hilfiger Women's Classic Double Breasted Wool Peacoat, Black, 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% Wool/30% Nylon/10% Viscose
- Dry Clean Only
- 27 inch length
- Military crested metal buttons
- Slimming back belt detail
- Soft wool blend fabric
- Double breasted
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This classic wool pea coat from tommy hilfiger is updated with crested military inspired metal buttons and a slimming back belt. Offered in both classic and fashion colors, the pea-coat is a must have in every wardrobe. Small details like a contrasting button hole stitch and tommy stripe grosgrain ribbon under the collar add a great twist on this true American classic.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 16.1 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B008DYZX70
- Item model number: H9732 -H2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- The Potion color is beautiful, and all-in-all it seems like a high quality coat.
- The fit through the lower body is about what I'd expect from a 1-size-too-big coat.
- The fit across the back was exceptionally small. I have broad shoulders and a broad back, so this is somewhat expected...but I would have had to go up another two sizes to be able to put my arms out in front of my body (and my back isn't *that* broad). If you have a narrow back, you wouldn't have this problem. If you have an average back...it may not work so well in your typical size.
- The armholes are cut poorly. When I try to raise my arms above my head, the shoulders of the coat end up at my ears. If you need to use your arms...this probably isn't a great coat.
- One of the buttonholes hadn't been sewn. There was no way to button the bottom button.
So, all in all, a flawed coat. Pretty, though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had this coat now for 3 (new mexico) winters. Cant wait to wear it again for the upcoming seasonPublished 4 months ago by ashley
I am really enjoying this coat. I normally wear 6/8 and got the size 8 in potion. The fit is true to size and the cut is flattering. The arms and torso are longer. Read morePublished on December 1, 2013 by Rebecca Stevens
I'm usually a size 4-6 on top. After reading other reviews, I decided to get an 8 because I have broad shoulders. It fits just like one-size-larger and I had to have it altered. Read morePublished on November 18, 2013 by Sue
The quality of clothes is very good, worthy of the price , then I better buy clothes tommy。I LOVE ITPublished on October 5, 2013 by walker
i wear china size 165/88A, size 6 of coat fit to me. nice price and nice coat for winter and fallPublished on October 1, 2013 by Xiaohui L.
This coat is absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I've been looking for in department stores all winter. Read morePublished on August 9, 2013 by Melinda Bridges
When I ordered this coat, I couldn't decide whether to order a 6 or an 8. I went with the 6, and I'm so glad I did-- I almost wish I'd ordered a 4! Read morePublished on August 6, 2013 by Jill