5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat! Wife very happy!
Extremely beautiful and well made. Nice material. Fits great. We're extremely pleased with this purchase. It is very elegant and classy.
Published 24 months ago by Andrew Johns

3.0 out of 5 stars The craftsmanship isn't the best quality
Published 21 months ago by A. Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat! Wife very happy!, September 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, September 27, 2012
I am a bit obsessive about coats. This one is a classic pea coat that I can wear for a long time. Great quality too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looove!, November 9, 2012
I love it...they only thing i wish they had petite sizes. The sleeves are a little long but other than that its a great coat

3.0 out of 5 stars The craftsmanship isn't the best quality, December 8, 2012
The style is nice, I really like the color, but the quality, ESPECIALLY the buttons, isn't so great. The buttons look and feel like they're made of plastic and that they will fall off any minute. Hopefully these are things that only the owner would notice. I was just really surprised since I thought that Tommy Hilfiger made high-quality clothes. Good thing I got it on sale!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, but it didn't fit, November 28, 2012
This is a lovely looking coat with interior silky red lining and looks very well made. Unfortunately it is not for hour glass figures. It was too big in the waist and too narrow in the hips. It just looked like a box on me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly cut, construction errors, October 21, 2013
KM (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this coat in a 14, instead of my usual 12. My size was not in stock, and I figured it would be good over sweaters and whatnot.

The good:

- The Potion color is beautiful, and all-in-all it seems like a high quality coat.

- The fit through the lower body is about what I'd expect from a 1-size-too-big coat.

The bad:

- The fit across the back was exceptionally small. I have broad shoulders and a broad back, so this is somewhat expected...but I would have had to go up another two sizes to be able to put my arms out in front of my body (and my back isn't *that* broad). If you have a narrow back, you wouldn't have this problem. If you have an average back...it may not work so well in your typical size.

- The armholes are cut poorly. When I try to raise my arms above my head, the shoulders of the coat end up at my ears. If you need to use your arms...this probably isn't a great coat.

- One of the buttonholes hadn't been sewn. There was no way to button the bottom button.

So, all in all, a flawed coat. Pretty, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's Classic Double Breasted Wool Peacoat (Apparel)
This is a beautiful coat, that is trough to description and picture. It is just probably a bit more navy on the picture, but still, it's a great coat. Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat ..., February 19, 2013
ChicaVee (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Beautiful and warm coat. The color is much brighter than I expected ... thought it would be closer to navy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the shoulders!!, January 20, 2013
The jacket was beautiful, but I wasn't able to wear it. I don't consider my self as having broad shoulders, I've never had an issue with it before. In this jacket, however, it was snug in the shoulders and wasn't very comfortable to move around in. Also it was a little shorter then I wanted it to be. It was made from a very nice material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 28, 2012
This is a beautiful coat for fall/spring, not warm enough for the coldest winter days. Shipping was super fast and the discounted price was great too. I am usually size 8 but ordered size 10 since I like to layer and it fits perfectly. Size 8 might have been a little too snug fit for me.

Rate and Discover Movies