Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Classic Open Bottom Genuine Leather Jacket
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$293.85 - $299.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 29, 2013
The first jacket we received, the zipper would not zip down at all. We quickly received a replacement once we notified the seller regarding the problem. The second jacket zips up better but is still quite stiff. Expected better quality overall for the amount of money that was paid for this jacket.
on October 5, 2012
Was a little concerned why it was 60% off, however when it arrived I was so happy. The best quality, most soft leather jacket I have come accross. Fully lined and very warm ....could not ask for a better leather jacket. Size was good except for the sleeves which were a bit long, however paying for the adjustment I still had a 50% saving.
on November 27, 2013
Be careful, this appears to be a non qualifying jacket, due to a complete failure of the zipper. This is why its priced
cheaper than the original. I could not unzip the jacket, due to a bent pin, which I was not able to straighten. I believesomeone at some point should have checked it and it should be a total reject subject to a new zipper. I sent it back for another, see what happens.
on February 8, 2014
Bought this for my 20 year old son for Christmas -- he loved it and he looks great in it. Very high quality. And it's real leather! Faux leather jackets in stores at Christmas were selling for $100! Well worth purchase.
on November 28, 2012
I ordered this jacket and after opening the box was immediately disappointed. I just returned it. The jacket looked like a cheap $99 jacket when the list price on Amazon was $550.00 and the selling price $295.99 to $359.99. It looked like the cheap Chinese crap it is. I notice Amazon does not list where it was made.
Plus I ordered size XX Large so I could wear another coat under it in winter and could barely get this jacket it on. The zipper was plastic and I had difficulty zipping it up.
And it was small. ( I wear the same size pants I have worn for 20 years so its not me).
Every time in the past I have ordered a jacket XX Large so I could wear one or two layers underneath the jacket was still loose and comfortable.
Also the leather looked cheap and dull unlike the shiny black leather in the photograph.
BIG Disappointment.
on January 7, 2014
This is an affordable and nice looking jacket. I bought it as a replacement for a very similar looking Dockers brand Jacket that is getting worn. As a 2X, it has a bit too much room in the belly area but the shoulders are too tight for comfortable movement.
on January 4, 2014
on January 17, 2014
I don't like it, the surface is not smooth and something like a second hand goods. Be careful, please note .!!!

I don't like it, the surface is not smooth and something like a second hand goods!!!!
on July 19, 2013
I don't like it, the surface is not smooth and something like a second hand goods, but the size should be ok to me. 176cm/70kg.
on December 31, 2013
Wow! I only paid $110 for this jacket with free shipping. I tried it on and it feels and looks awesome! The zipper is smooth and it has a comfortable built in soft liner. The leather smell is nice! The leather is also soft and high quality. This is a jacket that you would normally buy in a mall store for at least triple what I paid. I am in awe that I paid for a jacket this nice for so low! I highly recommend this jacket!

See 1 answered question