4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price
Published 21 months ago by Linda S. Sandstrom

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs big
This pea coat looks really pretty when worn. However, it does run a little big, so I had to return it.
Published 12 months ago by NYCGina

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, October 19, 2012
This coat's styling is what drew me to it. It is a pea coat with an updated look. The toggle closing is rather unusual, and the back pleats are a great touch. Be aware, however, that this coat has a very slim fit. Unless you are stick thin, you cannot wear anything bulky under this jacket. I have rather narrow shoulders, and the coat's shoulders feel snug, even with a t-shirt under it. If you have a wardrobe of coats, this is a great buy. I'm sure I will enjoy wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking coat!, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's Fashion Peacoat (Apparel)
This is a great and stylish coat. I love the color and it's made well. I receive many compliments! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish it had one extra button on the bottom. The coat tends to open up a little as I walk (which makes my legs chilly). Other then that, the style and quality is superb!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit...warm too., November 24, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's Fashion Peacoat (Apparel)
This is a great fitting coat. The true to size and warm. Its a must have entering fall and Winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, November 19, 2013
I love this coat. It is the perfect length and has updated details. Very stylish. Good quality wool fabric that keeps you warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, June 23, 2013