Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 10, 2012
I finally found a perfect brief that my husband is comfortable wearing. I read one reviewer that said they run a little small, my husband is a large, so I ordered a x-large and they are a perfect fit. They are soft, but very strong, quality, material. The legs are cut properly, so, they provide great support. They already have been washed and are still holding their form. They are expensive, but the difference is you are getting 5 in a pack were Kleins, only 3 in a pack, paying the same exact price in apartment stores. Also, he wore Calvin Klein briefs for 17 yrs, but they are no longer made the same, the problem was they cut the leg openings wider, and they no longer provided the support, and the material became thinner and was falling apart after a couple of washings.
So, finally he is happy! They are worth it..... I ordered 3 more packs for Christmas in different colors! ((( Believe me we went through your basics co, Fruit of the Loom, Jockeys, Hanes, they just never fit him right and he was uncomfortable. It' like us girls, looking for the comfortable fitting bra, so I understood his frustration. )))

Update: 1/26/13, He likes them so much, bugging me where I got them from, if this is what keeps the "man" happy, I am ordering 2 more packs.

Update: 3/6/13, They hold up after being washed many times now. Still maintain there shape, no loose threads, and the elastic waist band has not over
stretched....... He looks very attractive in them, especially when he wears "red", if you know what I mean...... :)
33 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2012
As always Amazon is excellent. My order arrived in two days. I really like the quality of these briefs, they are very well made. I have worn Hilfiger boxers but these are my first Hilfiger briefs. The sizing is a bit trickey. I agree with one other review, buy one size larger. They are a lower rise brief than I like, so be aware of that, if you like a traditional fit brief. Still I like them a lot and I'm sure I will get good use out of them. They also hold up very nicely after being washed and still fit and feel great. I've been wearing these for a while, they are excellent. Buy yourself some, you won't be disappointed .
on September 8, 2013
Had previously purchased this product from the same (Amazon LLC) supplier and was quite satisfied with what I received. These are not the same in material, cut, or finish as those I previously purchased. The material is thinner, the waistband narrower and thin, cut is smaller. the identifying labels (printed, not tags) are different, as is the waistband pattern. fit is smaller, also.
I must wonder if these are knock-offs - there is that much difference - but if this product is representative of TH quality, I will look for something new, and that may be soon, judging by this product. Have given two stars because I will get some wear, but the product is inferior, regardless of the number of stars.
on December 26, 2011
After many years of searching, I finally found my husbands favorite brand of underwear no longer available in stores he shops. Good quality. Sizing is different so that was a little tricky but and XL worked for him as a size 38.
on April 19, 2013
Buy one size up and the fit will be perfect, otherwise the elastic will be a bit tight. Great material
on July 16, 2015
I had ordered these briefs twice before this....and the quality was excellent. Briefs were well made....the 100% cotton was a nice weight....comfortable....and the fit was terrific.
I received these same briefs but this time they were cheaply made.....thin, cheap, lightweight cotton....and ran very small and tight. These briefs were simply.....cheap..... and poorly made.
It seems that these briefs were made in a different country from the first two orders. These briefs were made in Sri Lanka....where I assume the quality control people are either sleeping or don't exist at all.
I would hate to think Hilfiger is doing this intentionally.
The bottom line, however, is you have no way of knowing where the briefs you are ordering will come from......a decent manufacturing source....or the back of a truck in Sri Lanka.
Sadly....I would never take the chance again if I never know which product will be shipped to me.
on February 24, 2014
Chose med from reviews, 34 inch waist. Seem to be of good quality just too small for me in med. I should have got large.
on April 14, 2014
Over the years, I've slowly transitioned through several brands of underwear. The latest was Hanes, and the last package I bought was the worst. Poor quality and proportioned as if a 170 lb. man with a 34" waist should have tree trunks for legs. You could say I was just tired of worrying if the boys would stay home. So, like I've done more and more lately, I turned to Amazon reviews and bought these Tommy Hilfigers against my anti-fashion sensibilities.

After wearing these TH's for three days, I ordered another package and threw all my old Hanes away. Everything fits right with these Tommy's. The material is soft but substantial. The waist band is wide and solid. The slight pouch in the front is an excellent addition. My only complaints might be the lack of color variety and the prominent advertising on the waist band, but I'm too old to wear my jeans hanging under my butt, so that won't matter. I say to you, my brothers, that all of us spend most, if not all of our day wearing underwear. For the price difference of one lunch at Chipotle you can have five really great pairs of underwear instead of some raggedy, cheap "major" brand from Wal-Mart. C'mon, you deserve this!
on April 30, 2012
I have wore these underwear for many years because of the comfort and cut around the legs. I have not found a better mens underwear and will continue to wear them in the future.
on January 29, 2014
Tommy Hilfiger Men's 5 Pack Classic Brief, Black, Medium - I am 6'2" tall about 210lbs, about a 34" waist and I ordered the medium. They fit great. fabric is nice and thick. Waist band is nice and firm but not too tight. Elastic in legs is just right, not too tight and not too loose. Keeps everything tucked in just right. They do shrink a little after a few washings.I would defiantly recommend.