4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, could be better, but is fine for casual use.
Published 7 months ago by Bron

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great
The 28 inch model is too big to fit on hotel suitcase stands. The lack of a handhold on the base makes loading in an out of vehicles more difficult than it need be. The wheels are too small for easy towing in hotel hallways and the handle is about 2 inches too short.

Otherwise it's great.
Published 5 months ago by Denis M.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, could be better, but is fine for casual use., January 29, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Lochwood 25 Inch Upright (Apparel)
I got a red one from clearance on the manufacturer's site for 75 bucks. At that price, it is acceptable, but I would not be as happy had I paid the full price. It's OK. The handle is long enough and the wheels work well, but the case is not as strong as I expected. It's very flexible, not as hard as I thought it would be. The two halves are joined together by a flexible bit of material rather than a true hinge. Not sure how long that would hold up under hard use, but OK for casual travel, I guess. The zipper has snagged a few times, but works well enough. A metal-rimmed closure and clasps would be much better and more rugged. It has plenty of room inside, though the interior finish was not of the quality I would expect, either, basically just some thin fabric over the plastic and a straps.

All in all, I expected more for the price these normally sell for. It's adequate, no more. Fine for my use which is light weekend travel. Considered three stars, but gave four primarily for capacity and good handle with 'spinner" wheels for rolling about and the fact that any "hard" style cases are getting harder to find these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only pece of luggage I will ever buy again, December 4, 2013
Can I give this luggage more than 5 stars. It fits so much that I went to Europe for 12 days with just one pieve. I am always amazed at how neat the compartments keep one's clothes. Its a mystery as to how so much can fit into so small a space. Maneuvering around the airport has never been easier. Its the only piece you'll ever need.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Lochwood 25 Inch Upright (Apparel)

Otherwise it's great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 1, 2014
I bought in pink color. But is there any key for the lock?

1.0 out of 5 stars it's incorrect information. i bought pink. i's have ..., July 3, 2014
it's incorrect information.
i bought pink. i's have not TSA lock.

•Built in TSA lock(Color:Red and Navy does not include the TSA lock)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 25, 2014
It is good luggage case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014
Excelent!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, February 27, 2014
Tommy Hilfiger suitcase awesome. Everything as promised on line. Would recommend to future consumer. Tool mu gorgeous luggage to NZ and back last week, it's special . Robyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color and held up well on international travel, November 11, 2013
I received the bag last week and used it on an international flight this week. The bag held up well, even though I thought I over packed it. A few black scuff marks, but that is to be expected on a bag of this color. I liked the bag so much that I purchased the 21 inch as well!

Tommy Hilfiger Lochwood 25 Inch Upright