Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Lochwood Upright
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon January 29, 2014
I got a red one from clearance on the manufacturer's site for 75 bucks. At that price, it is acceptable, but I would not be as happy had I paid the full price. It's OK. The handle is long enough and the wheels work well, but the case is not as strong as I expected. It's very flexible, not as hard as I thought it would be. The two halves are joined together by a flexible bit of material rather than a true hinge. Not sure how long that would hold up under hard use, but OK for casual travel, I guess. The zipper has snagged a few times, but works well enough. A metal-rimmed closure and clasps would be much better and more rugged. It has plenty of room inside, though the interior finish was not of the quality I would expect, either, basically just some thin fabric over the plastic and a straps.

All in all, I expected more for the price these normally sell for. It's adequate, no more. Fine for my use which is light weekend travel. Considered three stars, but gave four primarily for capacity and good handle with 'spinner" wheels for rolling about and the fact that any "hard" style cases are getting harder to find these days.
on December 12, 2014
Pros: Color is vibrant and the luggage is lightweight. I love the zip pocket on the inside that actually separates the two halves of the luggage. The retractable handle is very light and sturdy and the luggage can me rolled vertical on all 4 wheels or on angle on 2 wheels. What has surprised me the most is how well the hard case has stood up to travel. This isn't scuff proof, but definitely scuff resistant.

Cons: The external zipper is beefy, but with that makes for a somewhat clunky and difficult zip. You must make sure the sides are situated evenly or the zipper will bind. Also the TSA lock that is attached to the luggage is plastic and provides no security other than adds additional tension on the zipper from coming unzipped.

Other thoughts: The casters seem cheap, however with moderate travel are still holding up.
on December 4, 2013
Can I give this luggage more than 5 stars. It fits so much that I went to Europe for 12 days with just one pieve. I am always amazed at how neat the compartments keep one's clothes. Its a mystery as to how so much can fit into so small a space. Maneuvering around the airport has never been easier. Its the only piece you'll ever need.
on May 7, 2016
Arrived right on time. Beautiful suitcase. The only thing I wish it had was a longer handle. I bought this roller so that I could put another suitcase on top of it, which I can, but the handle is so short, itdoesn't extend beyond the top of the day pack that I put on top of it. I can still use it though, but the handle is up against the fabric of my day pack and a little uncomfortable. All in all, it's going to work fine.
on June 28, 2016
I bought this bag just to use for trips from Boston to our summer place in NH this summer, and it's great! There's no way I would ever check this on an airplane, it would look like trash after one flight!
on November 11, 2013
I received the bag last week and used it on an international flight this week. The bag held up well, even though I thought I over packed it. A few black scuff marks, but that is to be expected on a bag of this color. I liked the bag so much that I purchased the 21 inch as well!
on March 25, 2014
The 28 inch model is too big to fit on hotel suitcase stands. The lack of a handhold on the base makes loading in an out of vehicles more difficult than it need be. The wheels are too small for easy towing in hotel hallways and the handle is about 2 inches too short.

Otherwise it's great.
on April 30, 2015
Excellent quality from the zipper to the wheels to the handle and all the way through to the overall fit & finish. We own several of these in various sizes and colors and have been happy with all of them. They have been on many trips and have held up well.
on May 14, 2015
Beautiful...Delivered on time, was as described AA++
on March 11, 2016
Is very beautiful and nice colors.