5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cut!
Published 15 months ago by K.G

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true navy
This is a pin-dot navy and not solid navy.

The weave of the fabric has a lighter blue material in it that appears as a pin-dot. They are very small and hardly noticeable. It's not 100% wool either. It's 95% wool and 5% a nylon (as I recall). I suspect the nylon is the lighter, pin-dot material.
Published on February 17, 2012 by 977140

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true navy, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 2 Button Side Vent Trim Fit Suit with Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
This is a pin-dot navy and not solid navy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, February 10, 2013
Material feels cheaper than I expected for the money and the pants were unlined (expected that) The cut and fit however (the reason I bought this suit) seems pretty good. Not great, not bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking suit, but not 100% wool, December 9, 2014
I just got this suit and tried it on. It is not a "soft and supple" suit, and it is, as a previous review stated, 94% wool and 6% polyester. It has a nice lining, and few people are reading the label, though.

It is a true Trim Fit suit, as advertised. It is not very forgiving, which is fine - it fits as advertised.

All in all, it's a sub-$200 suit, but a nice looking one. There is ample material at the bottom to get the suit tailored, with or without cuffs, including room for people who are 6-feet tall+.

I gave the 3 star rating because of the incorrect statement of 100% wool (it's kind of a big deal, I think) and the quality of the material. Also, the suit was sent in a box, folded up, so the top came nice and wrinkled. There are better ways to pack a suit. 3 stars = "It's Okay."

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cut!, November 26, 2013
K.G (Bronx, NY) - See all my reviews
We love these suits! My husband finds it hard to find affordable suits that are well tailored for a man of his stature. The cut on the jackets are well made and they fall just at the right place. The jackets are not too short, neither are they long and baggy. The front of these pants are so well tailored, my husband looks like he is wearing a custom suit. The leg is nice and narrow but not tight. We have bought multiple colors and plan to buy more.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice suit, August 12, 2013
As a previous poster mentioned it is a houndstooth pattern. 46L fit me well, I'm 6'3" 220 lbs, 4 stars because there are better suits on Amazon at a lower price.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits well, July 10, 2013
Of course the pants have to be hemmed, so be aware of that, but it fits well and is as I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, nice price!, February 10, 2012
Realy nice suit. Great price.

Pants : I wear 30, but need to enlarge it about 2cm (a seamstress will easily).

Coat : fit size.