Most helpful positive review
106 of 108 people found the following review helpful
Tommy Men's Cambridge Passcase Wallet Review
on October 3, 2012
I recently purchased the Tommy Hilfiger Mens Cambridge Passcase wallet in brown leather and overall I'm satisfied with this product.
- Aesthetically the wallet is smooth and sleek, the brown leather is a nice appropriate color with a little shine under light.
- Removal Passbook, has 4 credit card pockets and 2 translucent card slots (one of both ends of the passbook, with the 4 credit card pockets in-between).
- Two large main pockets for cash and other materials/papers.
- Overall 10 pockets in this wallet
- Stitching seems really well-done, but let's wait and see how it endures after several months of use.
- Good inexpensive price
- The wallet comes in a quality (navy blue) leather gift box
- You can argue that there isn't a zipper coin pocket in this wallet. Then again adding one would just widen this sleek wallet more. It depends on what your needs are for a wallet.
Nothing noticeably bad to say about this wallet, though keep in mind I recently purchased it. If this wallet unexpectedly deteriorates I will update the review. As of now a 5/5.
Update: January 20, 2013
I am revising my rating of this wallet and downgrading the five-star rating to a 4-star. The problem is the with 4 translucent credit card pockets, the pocket seals have separated and are torn open, in spite of the fact I am very gentle with this wallet. Please see uploaded photos for better understanding of this annoying problem.