5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger briefs
Published 22 months ago by Doug

3.0 out of 5 stars Thorobreds?
These are not traditional brief cut, but slightly lower rise, and the material is not as hefty as other TH briefs I have purchased from retail stores.
Fit is good.
Published 10 months ago by Craig Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger briefs, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 5 Pack Classic Brief (Apparel)
After giving up on Jockey briefs(material so thin you could read a newspaper at midnight through them! And they quickly wear out) I have tried several. Most are poorly made with very cheap material and sizing to fit a Sumo wrestler's legs, with the waist up at your armpits. I tried the Tommy Hilfigers and have been pleasantly surprised. The fit is right on the mark with leg holes an appropriate size for a normal man (I am not a bean pole nor am I a lard bucket--just a six foot 180# man). The medium fits my 34" waist perfectly and the briefs provide good 'package' support without bunching up anywhere. The waist is just the right heighth, not too high up. Nothing falls out the leg holes as with Hanes. I have washed these 8-10 times and they seem to be holding up well. I particularly like the black color for briefs as I am not a fan of white and gray looks crappy right out of the package but TH could give us a little more selection.
The only down side seems to be price; they seem a bit high. I have tried Hanes, Costco, Dockers, Jockey, and more with these the clear winner. Fruit of the Loom briefs were OK but a bit too much on the bikini side for my taste. So for now these will be my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what he wanted!, December 26, 2011
After many years of searching, I finally found my husbands favorite brand of underwear no longer available in stores he shops. Good quality. Sizing is different so that was a little tricky but and XL worked for him as a size 38.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Briefs, April 30, 2012
Paul E. Hines (MONTGOMERY, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I have wore these underwear for many years because of the comfort and cut around the legs. I have not found a better mens underwear and will continue to wear them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good fit...very pleased, December 18, 2013
Hard to be excited about something so mundane but I am very pleased with the quality and fit of these. It is true you get what you pay for as I really do not like the cheap Hanes and Fruit of the Loom product in the mass market stores and Jockey seems to have lost some of their quality and seems to be more focused on box briefs and boxes which I don't prefer. While not a bargain at over $20, I will definitely be buying more of these if they last as I expect they should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect?, November 8, 2013
Polly Mathe (New England, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 5 Pack Classic Brief (Apparel)
Here I am writing a rave review of a pair of skivvies, something I didn't imagine I'd be doing but I have to give these things their due. I've got an athletic build with big quads so boxer briefs are too constricting and boxers, while great for lounging around, don't provide the support I want under my work pants. So I've been on the hunt for a good pair of briefs for a long time and I think I've finally found them. At about $5/pair, the price point is good, the material is a beefy, soft cotton, the rise is an ideal compromise between grandpa and bikini, and the styling is classic yet hip with a sporty waistband. And unlike most fly-front briefs, these have a little clever stitching that creates some more space in the front for your junk which strikes a great balance between support and comfort. For me, these seem to run true to size, I wear 36W pants and the large fits me just fine. Provided they hold up over time, these might just be as close to perfect as a pair of underwear can get.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thorobreds?, September 8, 2013
Fit is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are too large! | 2nd Review: They are good but can be a little tighter, July 9, 2013
Tipically I use the M size, but the ones I got are too large, that even friends that use L don't want them... I will try to buy it smaller just because I liked the quality and model, let's see if this time it fit.

SECOND REVIEM:

I got them again now the S size and they are a lot better. They are a little baggy in the back, but maybe they shrink a little when I wash them. I will buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size of TH Classic Briefs, May 19, 2014
I like the Tommy Classic Briefs a lot, but Ifind them a little too large for its "Large" size. Nevertheless, my husband can wear them..
Thank you for asking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Price, April 14, 2014
M. Harris (Winter Haven, Florida) - See all my reviews
Over the years, I've slowly transitioned through several brands of underwear. The latest was Hanes, and the last package I bought was the worst. Poor quality and proportioned as if a 170 lb. man with a 34" waist should have tree trunks for legs. You could say I was just tired of worrying if the boys would stay home. So, like I've done more and more lately, I turned to Amazon reviews and bought these Tommy Hilfigers against my anti-fashion sensibilities.

After wearing these TH's for three days, I ordered another package and threw all my old Hanes away. Everything fits right with these Tommy's. The material is soft but substantial. The waist band is wide and solid. The slight pouch in the front is an excellent addition. My only complaints might be the lack of color variety and the prominent advertising on the waist band, but I'm too old to wear my jeans hanging under my butt, so that won't matter. I say to you, my brothers, that all of us spend most, if not all of our day wearing underwear. For the price difference of one lunch at Chipotle you can have five really great pairs of underwear instead of some raggedy, cheap "major" brand from Wal-Mart. C'mon, you deserve this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product – shop around, April 1, 2014
B. Elwood (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 5 Pack Classic Brief (Apparel)
When looking for a quality replacement for my Joe Boxers (sadly no long made)… it was more difficult than expected.

Seems like all inexpensive competitors are terrible these days (think Hanes Fruit of the Loom)… very thin material, cheap elastic that is uncomfortable and clearly will not last. Much better to step-up to these Tommy Hilfigers: good quality, comfortable, and sized correctly (40” = XL).

I actually found these locally for a lower price than Amazon… paid $20 / pack at TJ Max.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's 5 Pack Classic Brief