Tommy Hilfiger Men's Classic Peacoat, Black, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Body Lining : 100% Polyester, Sleeve Lining : 100% Polyester, Filler : 100% Polyester; Shell : 63% Wool
- Dry Clean Only
- Black : Shell-26% Polyester, 6% Rayon, 5% Other Fibers; Charcoal : Shell-24% Polyester,7%Rayon, 6% Other Fibers; Navy : Shell-26% Polyester, 7% Rayon, 4% Other Fibers.
- Lay down notch collar
- Double breasted closure
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 13.8 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00CU5IP1Y
- Item model number: 153AB977
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But the problem is the size of waist is very large, I feel it is suitable for the fat man
But I have to say that all in all, this is a better coat. A little softer fabric, warmer, with the just-right quilted lining, and the collar and lapels that look great and can be turned up against the wind. It is a smart looking coat that I am pleased to be seen in. I did not realize until after I had this garment that Jonny Lee Miller wears a pea coat in "Elementary" one of my favorite TV shows, although his is probably specially made by the wardrobe department. I don't look quite as distinctive
In mine, but it fits well and is a good look.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice coat and fit as expected although sleeves are too long. I had them shortened.Published 12 months ago by Eugene Lindsay
A great take on a classic coat. The very top button is set incorrectly so the collar cannot be closed, otherwise it's nearly perfect.Published 12 months ago by F. D. Mahaffey
I had my boyfriend try this on at Macy's first, or at least the brand so that we have an idea of what to get here on Amazon for cheaper. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Cindy Nou
I really like the quality of the coat but I ordered a medium and it fits like a large. I'm 5' 10" and weigh 175 lbs with a 39" chest, the coat would probably have to be... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Jay T. Adams