Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 16, 2011
I ordered theses slacks since it was on the Lightning Deal and since I'm an Amazon Prime member, I received them quickly. While these pants are expensive, they are extremely nice worsted wool pants; what I mean is that the end product shows no loose threads, shows clean stitching, shows perfect symmetry, shows strong buttons sewed on, shows straight creases, and much, much more. I am pleasantly shocked to see such quality from a product that's not made in your typical "high-priced, brand name mfg" country (btw, it's made in Mexico). Brilliant, just brilliant!

Now although it is beautifully made and looks very nice to wear; it does have a caveat where it fits guys that have light-medium to slim waists. So if you are a bit on the chunky side, it will, I repeat, it will stick to your thighs in an awkward manner (and make your butt stick out not in a good way). Also, I should mention that you should order at least one size up since they do go on a bit tighter than other brands. Say that you're a W32 x L30, you should be ordering a W33 x L30 or even W34 x L30 instead (And if you ordered wrong, don't forget Amazon has great customer service so give them a call).

These pants are perfect for colder occasions, and as for summer season, your legs and bottom will remain a bit warmer than usual (almost like jeans in the summer, but way more comfortable).

Now for my pros and cons:

Pros:
- Superb quality
- Very nice appearance
- Nice hidden key pocket up on the right (also has pocket separation on the right side within one pocket to help you organize smaller things you might throw in like coins/change so it won't scratch possibly your precious "smart phones")

Cons:
- Tighter fitting, slimmer fit than usual (I don't believe it is true to size)
- Does make you warm up faster than normal

Other Notes:
- Made in Mexico
- Says that it's 100% wool; however, there is a front lining (under the wool) that seems to be made of polyester.
- DRY CLEAN ONLY!

If you're not having trouble keeping the weight off your waist, by all means purchase these slacks. I promise you that you'll get good looks from a lot of people, they're just that nice.

Other than that, enjoy!

Thanks for reading this review. Cheers!
on January 9, 2011
These are very nice slacks. The problem is the waist size. They run small -- and I do mean small. Once I had the waist let out, they really look good. But, I shouldn't have had to spend the extra money to fit my waist. Lest you think I underestimate my size, I have recently bought 6 other slim sized pants in the same waist size. Each of the others fit.
on September 3, 2012
After looking at many different brands of men's dress pants I decided on these Tommy Hilfiger flat front wool ones. I read many, many of the reviews about these pants prior to purchasing them. As so many of the reviews stated, these ARE slim fit pants. If you carry any extra weight on the front end your not fitting into these. I just made it after shedding some unwanted pounds myself. Considering they did fit correctly, although just barely, I liked the lines of the pants. The slim fit contours the body to make your bottom half look more appealing without looking like silly "skinny jeans" on a youth. My only real problem with the pants is that they were manufactured in Mexico... enough said.
on November 30, 2012
These are some of the best of the rack slim tailored pants you can find. They are 100% wool which is rare at this price point. No polyester blend. The pants are lined to the knees and refine your frame. Pefect for the adult male who is slim and toned. They sit on the wasit, not below a rare feat in the era of skinny jeans. Very interchange with the other items in the same Hilfger collection since they have the same cut. I like them and recommend them to others.
on January 16, 2014
I have many times had terrible luck buying clothes online and this is another example.

I have 36" waist slacks hanging in my closet which fit loosely and I can barely button these.

If you order these pants, you have to add 2 inches to the waist size and hope for the best.
on December 30, 2011
I love these pants - comfortable, look great, modern look. But do as other reviewers state - order the next size up. I made the mistake or ordering my usual size 33 and had to send them back for a 34. And even the 34s are a bit tight. But otherwise these are great pants.
on October 1, 2011
Agree with other reviewers, size runs a little small. good thing I got a size bigger than normal. Bought this as gold box deal. First time I bought clothing on Amazon. Wasn't disappointed. Looks great, especially on chubby guys like me. at least that's what my wife said.
on March 11, 2012
These trousers turned out to be a great bargain, the fit is good even though I had to order 1 size larger although the leg is a little looser that I normally wear but very satisfied with quality of the material especially to find them half lined to knee. Deliver was prompt and wish I could buy trousers like these at this price in Australia. Would not hesitate to recommed these trousers to friends.
on May 8, 2012
OK, I'm not sure if I received the same slacks as everyone else but these are very thin and cheap looking. The cuff seam was very noticeable and the wool is very low quality. This is an exact opposite of a Tommy coat I ordered last fall which is really nice. Also they came in a sealed plastic bag and they were covered in lint.
on May 11, 2013
These pants are nicely made but run small. I ordered 32W X L34 and the waist was equal to a 30W. The L34 was "spot on". I am normally a 31W but in these I'm a 34W .