Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on September 23, 2011
I bought this belt with the hope of getting a decent quality black leather belt. I did get a black belt. However, I am not convinced it is even leather. It feels more like plastic. It seems very flimsy. I've worn it only a few times and it is already starting to show sings of wear. I don't expect it will last me much more than six months. I have bought other leather belts in the same price range and this is no where near the same quality. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
All in all this is a great belt, it could have been a bit wider but thats a non-issue for me. The holes are reinforced on the back side which is a nice feature.

There is just one thing to keep in mind when purchasing:

I have had a 32 waist (5'11" ~ 175lbs) - so naturally i ordered a 32 size. Due to this, I have to use the 'largest' hole (if that makes sense) - the hole that allows the belt to be as large in diameter as possible. I could have gone a tad bigger, maybe 34 if i were to do it again, but my waist size doesn't fluctuate much so it works for me.

Just wanted to let future purchasers know of this.

Tommy makes great belts (last one i had was a Tommy and i got about 10 years out of it before i just was too worn to use) so naturally i wanted to buy another Tommy.

Hope this helps someone.
on April 4, 2012
I bought it despite some negative reviews for my husband,he is very satisfied with it.
Very soft and very well made!
on April 30, 2011
The belt has a nice feel to it and good quality, it's a little lighter than I thought it would be... But not a bad belt for the price.
on September 9, 2015
This is described as "TAN" and the label on the belt was also "TAN" - but it is DARK BROWN. There's' a big difference between those two. I wanted a TAN (light brown) belt - already have several Dark Brown ones. This Chinese manufacturer needs to correctly identify the Colors - and Hilfiger needs to confirm - you'd think a Designer would know the difference!
on December 8, 2013
I spent countless hours looking for a size 32 brown leather belt to match my wedding shoes. Not one retailer had anything close to the color in the size I was looking for. This belt did the job splendidly. Sturdy build and great look.
on July 22, 2013
Good design and it looks exactly as the picture. The problem in my case it is smaller than the size but I guess this changes from brand to brand. Overalll Good purchase.
on August 25, 2013
I like that is doesn't have the normal: "LOOK AT THE BRAND NAME ON THIS PRODUCT!", huge logo somewhere on it. It is subtle.
on September 6, 2011
good quality for this price

this is good belt

good exterior

i recommend this belt
The leather is so soft, it's amazing.
on January 4, 2014
Too cheap for the price and for the quality. It seems like a fake one. I hope I would haven't bought it.