Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 14, 2016
These came too large (I planned it that way), but if you wash on cold and dry on warm, they will shrink down at least one size. If you hung them to dry they would still be very large. I knew how these fit from previous purchases, which is why I ordered the XL.

Idk if it matters, but this mattered to me and was why I like these shorts ... the backside of the shorts is not like a regular pair of shorts would be made. It is wider to make it more roomy (at least for me).
on July 18, 2015
There ok, but I'm having a weird issue with them.. I'm getting shock with them, they build static electricity and I feel little bits of static when I move and sometimes on my junk and not pleasant so don't use them anymore.
on December 1, 2011
I have bought boxers by Tommy before and my husband likes them. They are comfy and don't have the elastic rubbing your waist.
on June 1, 2016
These Boxers are at least 2" larger around the waist than other Hilfiger Boxers. I opened then before i noticed the size difference so i'm stuck with 8 pair of too large boxer. I gave them to a larger person than my self. However, my money is gone.
on June 11, 2014
The boxer looks great, but XX-Large it isn't. Overall I would judge this as a X-Large at best
and very disappointed with the fit overall. Not recommended for large people looking for
a comfortable fit boxer.
on January 3, 2013
Completely dissapointed that the item I recieved was not as pictured. The overlapping T and H is replaced by large "H"s with a gold Tommy Hilfiger crowning the "H". Keeping them because I don't have patience to return, but be forwarned that these boxers may not come to spec.
on June 30, 2013
I missed the size and "L" is too large for me. "M" would be OK and equal size 5 in Germany. The colour is great, but may leak if washing. Be careful.

They are made in China and I'm not sure if it is real "Tommy Hilfiger".
on February 11, 2014
I like them a lot and tend to just buy this brand as I get what I expected. Very comfortable even after they have been washed many times. Do shrink a bit, but I am tracking with that. I like them a lot and tend to just buy this brand as I get what I expected.
on November 16, 2013
What can I say? I get countless compliments when I wear these boxers. Okay, I'm kidding. But I am very pleased with them. They are comfortable and what more can you ask for from your briefs?
on February 12, 2012
I order three packages 2/8/2012 from Amazon and received them on 2/10. I have three old Tommies's in my amoire drawer with various brands of boxers. I will trade a drawer full of my boxer's for these six. There is no comparison, no equal compared with Tommy Hilfinger Boxers. I have never seen TH boxers in the stores I shop and wish I had thought to look at Amazon long ago. Tommy Hilfinger boxers are comfortable including the waist band.