Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Leather Men's Multi-Card Passcase Bifold Wallet
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 6, 2009
I bought this wallet for by hubby ,it surely looks good and he liked it too. But when he tried to remove the Tommy Hilfiger card from the wallet pocket,the pocket got torn will such a slight movement.So withing 15 mins it was no longer new..:(
Its not bad,but presenting it as a gift is not a good idea.
I would rather stick to other brands like Fossil etc.
on August 21, 2009
My hubby loved it, but in 1 day the stitching on the fold came out or was never there in the first place. It was a b-day gift and he is a little bummed it is already falling apart. I would like to send it back but don't know where to start.
on April 7, 2014
Well, i will make a really direct review

1-The Wallet is made of true leather (believe me, i work with that)
2- The size is perfect, it isnt big enough to annoy you while it is in your pocket
3- It has plenty of space to you put every thing you need, other wallets can be smaller than this one, but They dont fit almost anything inside, they are teenagers wallets, grown ups need adults wallets
4- it comes in a box that is really beautfull, also made of leather
5- i didnt gave it 5 stars because i didnt really liked the metal detail in the front of the wallet.

Is it worth it? SURE! you can look it up, the regular price of this wallets in stores is 50 dollars at least
on August 25, 2011
I love this wallet, it is most definitely elegant and great for design. Though the picture of the black version needs to be updated. I ordered this item in black and got the same wallet in the 'brown' image above - in black (with the silver logo, not the imprinted one). That is the ONLY reason I am giving this product 3 stars. note that if you have a lot of cards, I would not recommend this wallet as the card slots get very tight.

EDIT: Three years later I am still using this wallet. I do like this wallet, one of my favorites so far. Thank you for a great product. Even though it may have been misrepresented in the past I am giving this 5 Stars for the 3 years of use so far!
on November 8, 2014
BEAUTIFUL! The leather is so smooth and detailed, and I love the contrast stripes on the inside as well as the many spaces to place cards. I was afraid of getting a wallet that was not black, as I thought that any other color would be too flashy. I was definitely wrong. Such a classy and beautiful wallet.
on March 20, 2014
Decided it was time to replace that ole velcro wallet. So not fashionable. I've had this wallet for about a year now, and it holds up well. I've always treated my things nicely, put them away to minimize wear and tear so that may have something to do with it. I know not everyone will be like me, but my impression is still it can take a beating. The wallet is just the right size not to big or too small. Has plenty of room to carry multiple cards and cash.
on February 14, 2016
This wallet gets THICK quickly. It is also larger than what I'm accustomed to carrying. It has plenty of room to hold everything, but it somehow turns out much thicker than my tri-fold wallet was. I also found that it can stick inside your picket, in part due to the Hilfiger logo catching on the paints, and also because of the edges of the wallet. I'm not sold on it, and am not sure I won't be returning it.
on February 14, 2013
I purchased this as a christmas gift for my husband as his previous leather wallet was in serious disrepair. It has numerous pockets and enough space for all the cards he carries around. It's a bit bulky at first, but as it wears in it should thin out a little bit. So far it seems to be holding up to the daily use very well!
on July 16, 2012
My wife bought this wallet for me for father's day, so this review is based on using this item for a few months.

I typically prefer the single fold syle wallets (like this one) as opposed to the bi-folds out there; as the bi-folds typically are thicker and more uncomfortable to sit on for long periods of time.

PROS:
-Single fold style
-Middle divider to separate the smaller from the larger bills.
-Removable license sleeve.

CONS:
-Leather is very stiff and almost feels like a synthetic.
-Leather hasn't worn very well up to this point.
-The brown color is not that appealing
-Already noticeable wear on the edges of the wallet

For the most part I do like the wallet's layout and it does have a few nice additions that I've come to expect in my wallets (i.e., middle devider, removable license sleeve etc); but as far as the build quality, the leather itself, and the noticeable wear thats accumulated already from very little pocket wear is a little disconcerting . I've owned numerous wallets throughout the years, and my last being a Fossil with the very same layout as this one. The leather on the Fossil is supple and has the look of what you would expect from "brown leather". This Hilfiger wallet in comparision is very "plastic-ee" and the color is very fake looking.

I will continue using and see what some more time does to it, but my guess is it starts falling apart by year's end.
on August 19, 2013
After reading a few negative reviews on the durability of this wallet, I decided to give it a try anyway. It's been a couple of months now and this wallet is still holding up very well. It stays pretty compact (Flat) even though I have quite a few cards in it and thats what I was looking for. My old wallet developed that round lump in the middle, which left me sitting in a position that contributes to back pain. I'm happy with my purchase and I would recommend this wallet to anyone looking for a wallet made of pretty durable material.