4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, casual wallet
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
The wallet is stylish but it's a little smaller than I thought it'd be. Also the brown leather exterier scratches easily. Still very good value
Published on February 21, 2013 by Evan

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, casual wallet, April 27, 2013
Hilfiger always make quality products and that's why I decided to buy this wallet. I ought to say I'm satisfied; I got exactly what I saw in the pictures. Sometimes you get products that don't really look that much like in the pics, but this one actually does. It came inside this fancy case, which I loved. It has a very smooth, soft surface inside and out; the inside of the pockets is covered with a fine nylon fabric that won't scratch your cards and allows anything to slide easily. It has a simple design yet it looks pretty elegant; not really fancy, it is more of a casual/semi-formal wallet. The ID holder is big enough for my ID card to fit in perfectly, and the window is large enough to allow you to see with clarity; I liked that very much. Something that isn't shown in the pics is that it comes with this plastic, transparent photo carrier under the ID holder. I removed it because it really gave the wallet a cheap appearance. The front fold is slightly longer than the back fold; don't worry, it's part of the design. Everything else is just like in the pics; even the nice-looking seems and the excellent finish.

Someone on his review here said something about a horrible smell. I beg to differ. As anything leather, it does have that leather-ish smell, like brand new leather shoes, but you can only smell it if you stick your nose to the wallet; it doesn't reek or anything; in fact, it is pleasant. However, within a week the smell changed. It isn't now as pleasant as before, but again it is not a stench. I am used to deal with leather apparel and this is normal. It also came with a few, fine wrinkles on the leather of the inside, specially the leather that makes the pockets for credit cards; it didn't bother me because leather tends to do that too. It has gotten a few more wrinkles with use, but I blame it to the high humidity where I live.

There are only two things I didn't like about this wallet and that's why I'm giving it a four-star rate instead of five. First, I used to carry a lot of stuff in my previous twofold wallet, and it looked kinda bulky but not too bad. This wallet tends to look too bulky with just my cards, some business cards and bills. I wouldn't advice to anyone who buys it to fill all the pockets, just carry the necessary. But leather stretches with time, so I think it won't look that bulky forever. And, second, it is because leather stretches that the button underneath the logo inside the front fold tends to be noticed with time. Eventually, with use, you'll see a slight circular bump that encompasses the logo area. It doesn't look bad, but I would have preferred it didn't happen.

Overall, this is a nice, elegant wallet and I would totally recommend it. Buy it, you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet!!!, September 22, 2012
Love this wallet!!!
Bought 2, one for me and one for my father!!!
It arrives really fast, and the case is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I received this Tommy Hilfiger Men's HP Billfold and loved it. Everything about it says expensive, January 1, 2015
I received this Tommy Hilfiger Men's HP Billfold and loved it. Everything about it says expensive. From the look, the color and fine stitch work, Even the gift box that it comes in says class and style lives in this box. I gave this wallet to my Dad for Christmas and he loved it. Thank you Amazon for helping me to buy expensive at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, July 2, 2014
deliver on time, love this one

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, February 2, 2014
Good quality but lacks in normal wallet requirements ... I just wish they would have two compartments for folding bills .. it just doesn't have enough room for various credit cards either...

5.0 out of 5 stars a present for a fiend, January 1, 2014
This wallet was a good deal, my friend love it.
The size, the color, everything was good. ahh and the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WALLET, December 31, 2013
First time buying this specific wallet. Top quality and the stitching seems to be nicer than previous Tommy H wallets I've purchased. I'm a big fan of these wallets. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., December 21, 2013
I just love them. It stores so much and and has a well organized interior. A good buy for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little wallet, October 24, 2013
comes looking just like the picture, great condition, great color, we will see how long it holds up - it is replacing a Gucci wallet that I got as a gift 9 years ago and that one definitely stood the test of time, I hope a brand name like this, which is cheaper, but still well known, will hold up and have the same great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 15, 2013
The purse of the color is very beautiful, it is my love.
The money is right inside.
After buying price will promptly refund.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Hove Passcase Billfold