Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Leather Reversible Belt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2011
when i received the package i noticed that its a very slim belt its only 30 mm wide, then i started wearing it , the brown side gets scratched very easily , and the top edges gets shred very easily i have it for a month now and it looks awful now , dont recomment it to any body , however the buckle looks very good.
22 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2015
This belt can be adjusted the size through cutting this and drilling the hole. And I expexted that quality of this belt feel soft and smooth as a picture in selling page, but it was wrinkled as shown in picture I upload. In the selling page, buyer can select two options. One is brown/black, another is black. I don't know differences between the two. I buy a this with brown/black option. But I received which is thought to be black. I don' know wrong delivery. But, actual feature of brown/ black option looks as black picture if it is not wrong delivery in my case.
review image review image
on April 15, 2011
I bought this at the same time I bought an Allen Edmonds Yukon belt to compare the two. This one cost about half as much as the Edmonds, but it looks like plastic compared to the better belt. Also, the buckle flops around and is quite heavy. I now have the Edmonds in black and brown.

If budget is an issue, this reversible belt is quite adequate.
44 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
这次的质量真的很满意,我非常喜欢!!!!
The quality is really very satisfied, I very love!!!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2011
Just after wearing this belt twice the top and bottom sides began to shred. Sent it back for one with no threads and that one is fine.
on January 27, 2014
It seems to be a good belt. As I said on the header, when I travel it's not uncommon for me to need both a brown and a black belt. It must makes packing just that little bit more efficient. All in all, it's a fine belt.
on November 1, 2013
Great quality belt, but was too causal. I was looking for something to wear with suits but this is more suited for khakis/business casual. Also the Tommy Logo is a little too in-your-face for my tastes
on November 5, 2012
This belt is really bad quality. I have never used anything this bad. Too lazy to return something of this value and hence did not return. I have had much better belts from local Costco at half the price.
on March 11, 2016
Very poor quality. The leather started to strip off within the first few wears. This is due to its rubbing with the pant loops. Ever heard of a belt falling apart like this? The leather is pretty buy flimsy. Maybe it is not leather at all in the first place.
review image review image
on March 16, 2015
This belt is nice enough; I only give it 4 stars for some subjective reasons which have to do primarily with casual vs. work, but also just basic comfort and wear:

1) The buckle is too heavy; I wear a belt to keep my pants up, and the heavy buckle can actually pull my pants down at the crotch (the one place it'd be really noticeable when wearing a suitcoat);
2) The buckle is heavy; I have to go through security every day, and this is the only belt I own which sets off the metal detector (I wear belts from Jos. A Bank and Alfani, typically). When I wear this belt, I have to get wanded (which is a problem because it takes time every trip into the building/new security within the building).
3) The buckle is too casual. I had hoped to wear it with my dress clothes, but it doesn't look good with slacks; I can only really wear this belt with khakis or jeans, so it is a niche belt; I'd prefer to be able to wear my belt to work and with more casual outfits.
4) This belt wears out quickly; I typically put a lot of wear on my belts and on my pants in general (I'm far too active for the dress clothes I wear, and overload my pockets fairly regularly), but this belt wears as quickly as belts on the lower end of quality that I buy; I had hoped that Tommy Hilfiger might make a belt that would be more durable.

With all of those negatives out of the way, subjective as they are, this belt will do a nice job holding pants up, and it does look "youthful" or semi-casual, so it can be a nice belt for those in-between looks (in between casual and formal, such as dockers + polo, or to wear to the golf course). That's my take, and since I got the belt at a steep discount, I'd say it is worth what I paid.