Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on December 18, 2011
I bought this set for my brother. However,when i received the package, it was totally not what i expected.There is just one belt buckle,and the other one is not included. This buckle is in bad condition,there is also scratches on it. So I am very dissatisfied!!!
on January 14, 2013
one buckle can not work at all! other one is also not working well~ this is the most disappointing online shopping experience never~
on September 27, 2011
The description and photos of the item leave too much to the imagination - either that or I'm more of a dumb moron than I thought. Please realize that these buckles are not interchangeable with all belt buckles. The method of attaching, the width of the items, are not compatible with the "western style," hinge/clasp buckles that most people wear and that you are probably looking for, as I was. They utilize the.. sharp metal teeth method (likely not a belt industry standard term), like a box frame buckle. It makes a really solid hold - so solid you actually cannot remove one buckle to change it out for the other.
on October 18, 2013
I agree it looked fantastic. Though one buckle did not work at all. The other one broke very early. Quality of leather also leaves a desire for better. After 5 months of use, I am definitely throwing it away !
on November 19, 2015
The belt buckle is really bad. I tried the Tommy Hilfiger logo buckle. But I had to cut the belt to size. To put it is the buckle you had to cut a notch but the buckle would not hold it. I gave up after several tries and said i would not buy Tommy Hilfiger again.
on April 5, 2014
One size fits all was not meant for me. The product came like others said, scratched, shifted, etc. You are provided a strip of leather and the idea is you slide the buckle to a happy point along the lether belt (so less than 35" when you account for the buckle), clamp it, and keep your pants up. Great if you are skinny. I read the reviews and up to this point, no one bothered to tell anyone the length of the belt.....
The leather was good, buckles ok, size was a major dissapointment = returned.
on August 27, 2014
I just bought this 2 or 3 months back when it is on lightening deal on amazon , Packaging looks great, after using maybe 20 times buckle came off, also belt is not that wide and is very thin , i completely hate this product 20 bucks waste of money
on April 1, 2015
I bought this intending to give it as a gift but it came with the buckles scratched and showing noticeable signs of wear !
review image review image
on January 21, 2014
Gift packaging, belts and buttons are separate, you need a combination of hands after receipt of himself. Seem cheap metal belt buckle, belt part of the quality in general, no surprise, is very common. Some small regret it!
on February 19, 2013
The interchangeable buckle makes it look like a bargain, but you must be cautious with that. You must decide which one you want to use and stick to it. It is technically interchangeable but the one that works with pressure leaves such marks on the belt that it is not going to be very wise to use the other buckle. That is why I took one star off, but this product is very well manufactured and I still like it very much.