Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2014
it is very good.Very satisfied.
review image review image
11 comment| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2014
I got this one because the prce was really good, I ordered a 32 because that's my size and I have other 9 belts that size unfortunately this one is quite too short so I had to wear it using the lst one of the holes.
on February 11, 2013
I think the belt is perfect, the color and the material. But the size is less than the one i ordered.
on November 18, 2014
Although simple packaging, but Very good
review image
on May 5, 2013
I'm generally a 30-31 size, so went with the 32 inch belt, but I've been having to use the last two holes. So would definitely order a size up. Besides that it is a pretty nice product. Perfect with black pants/jeans and brown shoes.
on May 17, 2015
This belt is simply cool and classy.The type that you would wear and pass it on because it's designed to last for ages. I certainly would recommend it but get a size slightly higher than your regular size. For instance, I am a size 38, ordered size 38 initially but had to return it for a size 40 and it is just perfect.
on July 29, 2014
Bought this belt to replace an older one. Great belt. It looks good and is very stylish. The quality of the belt is good but it felt kind of flimsy. It's held up fine so far but it's a belt. Does what it's supposed to. Would buy another.
on March 7, 2016
Ok i got the delivery today, initial feeling good and the only hitch is where I screwed up on size. Always order one size up as mentioned in reviews, now lets see how the quality performs, FYI I am using the last hole and it kinda works. Better than the trouble of returns and all that stuff.
on June 10, 2016
The belt is ok. I have better quality belts that have cloth-leather combination. Leather is pretty stiff at first and I would recommend working the leather a bit to make it more comfortable before wearing.
on December 29, 2012
I'm a size 32, but the belt is very small, I should have bought size 34. The belt is great, but keep in mind the size. You have to buy a higher size than normal.