Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 23, 2014
it is very good.Very satisfied.
review image review image
11 comment78 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
I think the belt is perfect, the color and the material. But the size is less than the one i ordered.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2014
I got this one because the prce was really good, I ordered a 32 because that's my size and I have other 9 belts that size unfortunately this one is quite too short so I had to wear it using the lst one of the holes.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2014
Although simple packaging, but Very good
review image
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2013
I'm generally a 30-31 size, so went with the 32 inch belt, but I've been having to use the last two holes. So would definitely order a size up. Besides that it is a pretty nice product. Perfect with black pants/jeans and brown shoes.
22 comments7 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2012
I'm a size 32, but the belt is very small, I should have bought size 34. The belt is great, but keep in mind the size. You have to buy a higher size than normal.
I love Tommy belts because they look good, well made and will last forever. I purchased my first Tommy belt in 1993 and it still looks and wears the same as it did 20 years ago. I highly recommend this or any TOMMY belt.
44 comments7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2014
You need one size up
Nice style, quality everything is perfect
I like it. If you are size 34 you need a 36
11 comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2014
i don't know it is a fake one or not?/?? Or it is an old belt coz the metal of the joint was fade. It is a shame to send to my friend as a gift. And i don't want to change it too coz it costs too much delivery fee. I used to trust the brand of Tommy and cannot believe the bad quality of the belt i bought. So i think it is not a true one.
on May 17, 2015
This belt is simply cool and classy.The type that you would wear and pass it on because it's designed to last for ages. I certainly would recommend it but get a size slightly higher than your regular size. For instance, I am a size 38, ordered size 38 initially but had to return it for a size 40 and it is just perfect.