Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Side Vent Trim Fit Tuxedo Coat
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$147.99 - $195.49+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 18, 2012
SIZING: Perhaps the most important consideration when buying online. I bought this jacket and the matching pants. They fit slim so order your actual size (not what Banana Republic would make you think you are). Example: I'm just over 5'10", weight 165. My Banana Republic jeans are 32" waist and fit fine, but that's a lie! I used a tape measure as other reviewers suggested and came up with 34" so ordered the 34" Tommy Hilfiger pants and they fit perfectly (32" would have been a big mistake). On the jacket, I always considered myself a 40R, but recently at stores I have had to buy a 38R for whatever reason - poor sizing or the BR issue where they want me to feel slimmer than I really am. Anyway, Tommy is true to size and the slim fit is not so much "slim" as it is tailored. I bought 40R based on other reviews and sure enough, it fits amazingly. Nice and tailored, not too loose like 40R often is when not tailored properly.

QUALITY: Good quality fabric, it's no $1000+ tux, but it looks great and feels good. Craftsmanship is excellent, my jacket had no stitching issues or anything else I've found yet.

SHIPPING: Prime was super fast, but oh Amazon, you have to work on your packing. The jacket was in a bag in a box, but just thrown in willy-nilly. It is all wrinkled up so I have to spend a little more to get it steam pressed before taking it to the ball. Not a big issue, just a comment.

OVERALL: BUY this jacket and pants, it's a great deal on a solid tux. BELIEVE these reviews and order your real size, if you do it will fit very nicely and if you don't, it will be too small.
on March 13, 2016
This is an excellent product--however, note that you cannot get an accompanying Tommy Hilfiger Tuxedo pants with the strip down the leg. You can order solid black pants which will match (black on black). I always buy Tommy Hilfiger suits but this didn't work for me. Otherwise, an honestly great product.
on January 27, 2015
Thanks to a previous buyer who pointed out that these jackets come in a somewhat slim fit and recommended getting one size larger, I ordered a size 41 Regular. I normally take a size 40 Regular. He was right! The 41 fit perfectly as though it had been tailor made for me, from the waist to the sleeve length. I could not be happier, and received many compliments on wearing it to a special event.
review image
on September 5, 2015
It was perfect for my "casual" styled wedding on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii, at Turtle Bay Resort. I loved wearing it, and look forward to being able to use it again for another fun event in the future!
on March 18, 2014
The material is fine, about what you would expect when paying this little for a coat. It matches the pants perfectly.
I'm 5'8" with an athletic build. I have pretty broad shoulders for someone my height. This coat has the shoulder dimples, and my movement was restricted when lifting my arms. The torso of the jacket kinda flares making the waist look larger. If you have a belly, this would probably look good on you.
on April 13, 2013
Just got this jacket and I fits very good and looks very good on. I just went and looked online to look at a suit jacket chart to find what size I would order. I got that and it was a great fit, not too slim but still has a nice fit to it.
on October 13, 2011
Very nice features, quality construction and very nice light weight wool gabardine. I am a slender build and jacket fits me without tailoring or alteration, so take to heart the trim fit description.
on April 13, 2014
Lovely product, I couldn't be happier as it fits as if it was custom made for me. I just ordered my regular coat size and pant sizes - waist and length with no visit to the tailor required.
on March 6, 2014
It fit perfectly. Looks much more expensive than it cost. Was totally pleased with it. Very comparable to the Calvin Klein's I've bought.
on March 11, 2014
The jacket looks great, it was just a little tight on my husband who is normally a 44r, and that's the size we got.