5.0 out of 5 stars precious
i love it... soft, lovely,... a veri good cloth....i am very happy with purchase..i love it... soft, lovely,... a veri good cloth....i am very happy with purchase
Published 8 months ago by FERNANDO JARAMILLO ALVAREZ

2.0 out of 5 stars very good service
Always use 38R or 40R, depending on the designer.
but those of Tommy H. I stayed small. I do not like. apparently if you use 38R 40R ask them where the brand Tommy Hilfiger
in the delivery was excellent, and the conditions under which the clothes came was very good.
Published 8 months ago by Anthony Ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 3, 2014
Farshid (VIC, Australia) - See all my reviews
I love this jacket. It looks absolutely stylish. I am tall and very slim but the fit is still fairly good, they could have made it a bit tighter on the waist though (comparing to my other jackets).

I gave it 4 stars because:
1. There was a blue mark (like pen or something) on one sleeve that didn't go away with dry cleaning
2. It was really wrinkled when I received it and some wrinkles on the collar seem to be permanent.

Be warned though that this is a ~100% cotton jacket and there will always be a wrinkle somewhere on it (even when you have just collected it from your dry cleaners'). So if you are very sensitive to wrinkles, this is not the right jacket for you. It doesn't show the wrinkles that much though. Besides, this is suitable for a casual/semi-formal look anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool summer jacket!, November 30, 2013
Nice design, good fit. Could be more shapely. And less expensive. I guess that we will need to pay a little extra for the brand name.

5.0 out of 5 stars precious, November 24, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars very good service, November 4, 2013
Always use 38R or 40R, depending on the designer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hubby Loved it, August 19, 2013
My husband loved this jacket. It was lightweight, it did not look CHEAP at all. The fabric was comfortable for him. I'm glad that I ordered it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sports Jacket, July 16, 2013
All cotton (2% spandex) Feels great Looks great Can wear with jeans and kakhis even shorts (if you wanna go stylin') Ordered a 44 Large first cause I thought the slim fit might be too tight. Returned it and got a 44 Regular which fits perfectly. Feels custom Fit! Love it.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Sport Coat