Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on November 30, 2014
Fabric was course and flimsly. Butt was cut off and uncomfortible. Waist band cut into flesh, OUCH! Tommy Hilfiger would roll over in his grave at this product. He'd use these short as cleaning rags. DON'T RECOMMEND THESE SHORTS if you want enjoyible wearing.
on April 8, 2010
Not only are these boxers comfortable, but they also look good. The inseam is a good length and their is no shrinking when washed/dried per the instructions on them. I liked the first pair so much I went back and ordered more. I can only speak to the navy and pink, but they seem to be color fast - again washing/drying per directions. The waistband is very comfortable, not too tight, not too lose...just right. These boxers are quality made and should last a very long time. This makes them a great buy!

These are definitely the most comfortable boxers I have ever owned/worn.
on May 4, 2015
I had bought a bunch of Brooks Brothers boxers at the outlet mall - pretty good quality but didn't run to size, elastic shrank too much, and I ended up tossing them out. Turns out that while that was an expensive exercise (didn't do my homework and paid the price), these Tommy Hilfiger boxers were a lot better and I'm much happier. The major difference, besides running true to size, is that the elastic in the waistband is covered with the cotton fabric which makes them far, far more comfortable to wear. The solid color and stripes were great, but I think the plaid ones that I also ordered were just a little dorkier than they looked like online. Anyway, love em and highly recommend them.
on June 29, 2014
Perfect price for a comfortable boxer. it's not meant to be a boxer brief where it provides a ton of support but the boxer is loose enough without being too baggy.

I ordered a large and normally wear a large boxer for gap, banana republic, express men.

only thing is i wish the fabric was softer. it's also a little thin too.
on May 5, 2013
Purchased these boxers online which is new for me. Normally, I like to see a wearable garment before purchasing. I am still not convinced that it is 100% like the ones purchased in regular retail stores, but it will fit the need.
on April 6, 2014
The range of boxers have the loose fit cutting on me which I am happy with.

Feels airy enough and it is not so tight to be hindering my movements

I like the flags design printings
on February 11, 2014
I like them a lot and tend to just buy this brand as I get what I expected. Very comfortable even after they have been washed many times. Do shrink a bit, but I am tracking with that. I like them a lot and tend to just buy this brand as I get what I expected.
on December 13, 2012
wouldnt buy again. cotton is quite sharp for a lack of a better description. not too soft at all. Go elsewhere.
on August 26, 2011
These are very standard but well made boxers. They have not yet (1 year) stretched out like some other boxers, indicating a higher quality product. A bit expensive for boxers though.
on December 21, 2011
Very thin material with an unappealing feel to it. Seams on the backside are uncomfortable. Not something I will be wearing any time soon.

See 1 answered question