5.0 out of 5 stars A great Wallet
The first thing I noticed after getting the wallet was the $40 dollar price tag attached to it. I have no idea how amazon does it but I was very happy to purchase the wallet so cheaply.
Published on July 9, 2012 by Dr Swole

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not sturdy.
I bought this wallet for by hubby ,it surely looks good and he liked it too. But when he tried to remove the Tommy Hilfiger card from the wallet pocket,the pocket got torn will such a slight movement.So withing 15 mins it was no longer new..:(
Its not bad,but presenting it as a gift is not a good idea.
I would rather stick to other brands like Fossil etc.
Published on February 6, 2009 by Aarti Chabra

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not sturdy., February 6, 2009
Its not bad,but presenting it as a gift is not a good idea.
I would rather stick to other brands like Fossil etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stiching comes out, August 21, 2009
My hubby loved it, but in 1 day the stitching on the fold came out or was never there in the first place. It was a b-day gift and he is a little bummed it is already falling apart. I would like to send it back but don't know where to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Wallet, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Multi Card Passcase (Apparel)
Now for the review. I have owned the wallet for almost a year now, and it has held up well. To this day it has no tears, and zero scratches on it. The wallet functions extremely well, it can hold all of my carry around cash, along with my three credit cards, business cards, gift cards, drivers license, and promo cards. The wallet has a great look to it with amazing functionality . If I were to ever lose my wallet I will definitely consider re-buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shinny, soft and beautiful., May 21, 2013
You can't do better than this wallet. It is big enough for all my cards, without looking bulky. The material used is really nice. Looks good and touches good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable and stylish, February 14, 2013
I purchased this as a christmas gift for my husband as his previous leather wallet was in serious disrepair. It has numerous pockets and enough space for all the cards he carries around. It's a bit bulky at first, but as it wears in it should thin out a little bit. So far it seems to be holding up to the daily use very well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cannot close when putting in 5、6 cards, February 5, 2013
Not so good...Cannot close when putting in 5 OR 6 VIP cards... 3 or 4 Credit cards,small for me 咯

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the wallet - Misrepresented., August 25, 2011
I love this wallet, it is most definitely elegant and great for design. Though the picture of the black version needs to be updated. I ordered this item in black and got the same wallet in the 'brown' image above - in black (with the silver logo, not the imprinted one). That is the ONLY reason I am giving this product 3 stars. note that if you have a lot of cards, I would not recommend this wallet as the card slots get very tight.

EDIT: Three years later I am still using this wallet. I do like this wallet, one of my favorites so far. Thank you for a great product. Even though it may have been misrepresented in the past I am giving this 5 Stars for the 3 years of use so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, elegant wallet, August 2, 2009
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Multi Card Passcase (Apparel)
bought it as a gift. Received it quickly and receiver was pleased.
No hassle buying experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger Size Wallet, February 2, 2009
S. Sandusky "Smart Shopper" (Connellsville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Multi Card Passcase (Apparel)
We bought this wallet for our son for Christmas. It is bigger for holding many of his cards. The pictures did not do it justice. I would recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Multi Card Passcase (Apparel)
Great looking wallet with nice brown leather.
Very sturdy and long lasting.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Multi Card Passcase, Brown, One Size