5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
Nice light suit. Haven't gotten a chance to hem (or take in the waist) the pants. It feels like it was made for my build
Published 3 months ago by yitzgotty

2.0 out of 5 stars pants for a Large person jacket for a short one....
42L coat... and here is a pair of 36X42 pants haha yeah that makes since.... here is my tip spend the extra 50 bucks at Macys and get a suit that actually fits or at least give you the option to pick the jacket size and the pant size..... I will say it is a pretty nice suit though.
Published 3 months ago by Mike Schumacher

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, May 7, 2014
Jeremy S. (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
this is a solid suit to pick up if you need something extra but it wouldnt be my main suit. the wool can be at times uncomfortable and the fit is a drop to baggy in some places. i had to take in the arms and taper the pants. not a big job, but consider that there maybe some work you need done depending on your build when buying the suit. no harm in trying it on and bringing it to a tailor and getting a quote. the fabric is nice but in the summer, i can see how this suit may begin to feel hot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual, March 18, 2014
as usual it is perfect
my 2nd purchase from Tommy with the same good quality .
it is slim fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars pants for a Large person jacket for a short one...., March 31, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars New size, May 5, 2014
Since i've los weight is my first purchase of a new size for my new shape, and the problems of buying overseas...

Rate and Discover Movies