Tommy Hilfiger Men's Oxford Zip-Around Wallet
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$12.01 (43%)|
- 100% Sheep Leather
- Bifold wallet with zip-around entry featuring hardware logo and contrast stitching inside
- 100% Sheep Leather
- 3 credit card pockets, leather framed ID window, zip closure
- Additional exterior pocket, extra storage compartments
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Zip around wallet with 3 credit card pockets, leather framed ID window, additional pocket on exterior, extra storage compartments and zip closure
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: India
- ASIN: B001VH6OJM
- Item model number: 31TL13X032
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The pockets are fitted to the credit card's normal size, so any other bigger card won't fit. The bill slot isn't very big so sometimes some of the bills are cut with the zipper (happened to me), but I think that it is made for the US$ bills which are smaller, so Venezuelan Bolivar's can fit but if there are like 10 they are gonna be tight.
Wallets with zippers are hard to find, but they should not decrease the size of the wallet for the zipper.
First off, it was to "tight". I had to force the credit cards in their slots and had to double, even triple them to get them all in. Now put a few dollars in and voila!, hard to zipper. Also, it wasn't "tall" enough. You had to make sure that each bill was just under the zipper or just a tip of a bill sticking out would force the zipper to jam. Forget putting a store receipt it, or a business check without plenty of extra folding.
The zipper quit after six months. If you carry a minimal amount of cards, cash, etc., it might work for you.
I just received my Alpine Swiss Zippered Bi-fold wallet. Plenty of room and all my cards, cash and ID's fit. Plus, I have a set of keys in there. I'll write a review for that one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great small sized wallet. A little stiff, but it should loosen up with wear. Very happy with it.Published 2 days ago by JJ Glawe
I love the zipper function, don't have to worry about anything falling out... but it is a bit small for my liking.Published 19 days ago by Paolo Inzone
I've been looking for a smaller wallet that will hold a few bills (and receipts), a few cards and keep things secure. If this wallet holds up over time, I'll be very happy.Published 3 months ago by tperry
Great little wallet, if your looking for good quality leather. I have had this wallet for about 2 years already and the only problem i have had with it is the leather pull table... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Christopher Abreu