4.0 out of 5 stars Good material for a wallet, tight enough
The description matches the item. It has the 3 credit card slots (right side), one slot for the ID (left-side), 2 extra storage compartments (inside), 2 extra pockets (outside) perfect for valet parking ticket, parking lot ticket, fast money (folded), receipts, etc.

The pockets are fitted to the credit card's normal size, so any other bigger card won't fit. The...
Published on October 2, 2009 by Carmen E. De Mendillo

2.0 out of 5 stars To small for easy access
My father found the wallet too small to get the dollar bills in and out of easily.He also had to leave out photos he had carried for years and although he loved the idea of the zipper for security, we had to shop for a wallet that was a little wider so he didn't have to struggle removing money.
Wallets with zippers are hard to find, but they should not decrease the...
Published on January 17, 2011 by Vinnie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost like a childs wallet., January 12, 2014
Wish I had read reviews before buying. This wallet is VERY SMALL and, as others have stated, bills do not allow for zippering the wallet up without great difficulty. Seems more like something you would give a little boy to put his birthday-card-money in than a real wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice wallet, December 21, 2013
My husband love the wallet. Nice Leather, was very soft and pliable. My husband wished it was a little bigger.

1.0 out of 5 stars got the wrong wallet, November 24, 2013
Bc it would be better if i wouldve recieved this wallet but i was sent a cheaper made nautica wallet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wallet, November 17, 2013
love the wallet, strong, durable. The only concern is the depth, you tend to have to strong arm the zipper if you have more than a couple bucks in it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good concept and look, but too small., June 3, 2013
ComanderBond (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
Good concept and look, but the wallet is simply too small to be user friendly and practical. If it were slightly bigger it would be a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wallet, May 18, 2013
nice and very secured when it comes to keep ur CC and Cash. It's my first time trying a ZIP wallet. and from TH. Good Job. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and Useful, May 8, 2013
I wanted something small that I could fit into my neck pouch that I use for traveling and this works nicely. The zipper adds security. There are plenty of pockets for cards, and a place for cash, although I don't think it will hold Euros without folding them. If you are looking for a compact design, you should definitely consider this.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WALLET!!, May 4, 2013
its very sturdy, zipper works great,and fits plenty of cash when folded up..perfect size for me. i don't like big bulky wallets..so this ones perfect...:) thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Men's Wallet, April 24, 2013
I love it!! I can keep all my stuff secure and don't have to worry about double checking to see if anything is missing every time I pull my wallet. I also love the fact that it lets me keep the thing I need in my wallet with out me trying to put extra stuff I don't need. Thanks guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, April 16, 2013
Great value for the price. Just what my boyfriend wanted and the box it came in is also a valet for coins, etc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›