5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wallet
Published 8 months ago by E Tammelin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not fit my cash
The leather has a good sense of touch. But the big problem was that US dollar is short and narrow,so it fits well. But the cash in my country, I mean Chinese YUAN is big and wide, so I can not put it in....lol, but anyway the wallet is great!
Published 1 month ago by yuhao

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not fit my cash, August 5, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small For Me, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Dore Passcase Billfold Wallet (Apparel)
The GOOD - High quality great smelling leather. The green color is very elegant. Nice and thin
The BAD - bill fold height is too short for my needs. I travel a lot for work and I tuck receipts in my wallet. This wallet is not deep enough for them. They peek out the top when the wallet is closed. The compartment for drivers lic and credit card is also very small and tight. It's a struggle to get them out when needed. The card case separates from the wallet so once I stuffed it with all my cards I could not reattach it too the wallet because together, they were now too bulky to fit into my back pocket.

OVERALL - It depends what your looking for. If you don't have a lot of cards like me, you will like this wallet. If like me you want to carry lic, and ss card and 3 credit cards and 2 insurance cards and 2 hotel cards and 2 airline cards, you will not like this wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wallet, December 30, 2013
I switched to this wallet from a low-grade no-name black trifold wallet that had served me well for many years but which was falling apart, couldn't really store everything I wanted to store efficiently, and was totally lacking in fashion style. I couldn't be happier with this wallet thus far, it has a few main slots built in for storing cards you use regularly, and then a separate removable part in which you can keep your IDs/Driver License and a few other cards. Plus the red Tommy Hilfiger look is definitely a step up style wise from the average wallet a man is carrying around these days. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find another wallet that looks this good within this price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!, November 20, 2013
I really like this wallet! It is harder to lose because it is bright red! I took the smaller passport out of it to make it more slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 7, 2014
Its the best purchase in my life... I love it! I really love it. i can to recomend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 26, 2014
I like my green wallet. It has convenient small size for me, nice quality and looks stylish (especially green color). It should be noted that in real the wallet looks much better than in the photo.
I also like that the wallet has one compartment for cash. When I used my old wallet I had to think about choosing the compartment for money every time :-). I cant understand why the major amount of wallets has two compartments.
In wallet I put the driver license, 4 credit cards and some cash. If you have more cards I think this wallet will not be a good choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Very well made.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 11, 2014
Too small wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 6, 2014
trademark is uncommon good.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Dore Passcase Billfold Wallet