4.0 out of 5 stars nice thin wallet/money clip
I bought one of these in 1999 or 2000. Although it looks a little different cosmetically, it looks like exactly what I have and what I was looking for.

This has been one of the most thin wallets I've ever come across and have been very happy with the design. It looks exactly as you see it, 3 horizontal sections to hold cards, and another 2 vertical ones...
Published on April 28, 2010 by K. Wang

3.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet w/ huge money clip
Published 2 months ago by Dreary

4.0 out of 5 stars nice thin wallet/money clip, April 28, 2010

However, if you're holding huge wads of cash, the clip can get messed up. Over a span of almost 10 years, I "pushed" my clip in to give it more grip after having expanded it too much. Finally, the clip broke right off, but it has been a great wallet for 10 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wallet on Amazon!, August 18, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet (Apparel)
I have been using this for about 6 months now and love it. I searched what felt like all of Amazon for exactly what I was looking for and stumbled upon this. I was a little leery at first but it turned out to be just what I was looking for. I will say that the money clip can stab you in leg uncomfortably if you don't face it out, but other than that, it has held up so far. Previous wallets like this gave me problems with the leather loosening up and stretching out, I haven't had that problem with this product. The card sleeves are as tight now as they were when it arrived. I will be buying another one when this one wears out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking Wallet, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet (Apparel)
I like this Wallet, It is small and not overly bulky in my front pocket. It looks great and seems to be holding its on with the other items in my pocket, Keys, Knife, Ect. The Money clip is not very tight if you only have one or two bills in it, I am concerend that my money may fall out. The Credit card slots are very tight to begin with I had to force the cards in and they were hard to remove. after a few uses they slide in and out nicely.

Update 4/3/2013
The Money Clip broke while in my pocket the pin that holds it together simply came out. i cary a fair amount of stuff in my pocket so that may have been a contributing factor. I was able to find the Pin and put it back together but I dont expect it to last long.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't live without it, January 10, 2014
I absolutely love this wallet. I quit carrying a wallet in my back pocket after hearing that the in balance could cause back pain, which I had, I carried only what I needed in my front pocket and it honestly relieved my back pain, but left my front pocket a disaster when trying to locate any specific item. This wallet solved all my problems. It keeps what cards I need organized and my bills safely secured. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger Wallet, September 28, 2011
BEST WALLET EVER! If you don't like to have a wallet in your back pocket, this is the perfect wallet for you. This is my second, and I bought a backup just in case they stop making them.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet (Apparel)
they could have put more into the wallet like a lic. holder on the out side. the box was covered in leather could have put that in the wallet

3.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet w/ huge money clip, October 15, 2014
Regarding the Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet, It seems well made and handy. I sorta like switching my wallet to my front pocket, which also limits me carrying excessive junk in it. Other reviewers commented on the stitching coming apart, and with mine only a week old, I have not experienced that yet. It is a loose stitch (large gaps between loops), and I can see where it may come apart once one of those threads break. The money clip is way too large for this size wallet, I can feel it biting into my leg as we speak. Regardless of whether the clip is pointed inward or outwards, I'm wondering how long before the sharp edge of the clip cuts through my pocket. This all sounds bad, but I truly sorta like the wallet. The style is good, size is good, but could be better executed and built. The money clip extends 11.63mm (.458inch) off the back of the wallet. Holy cow, thats 1/2 inch! I sorta wish i hadn't just measured that. The clip does hold my bills securely, but is larger than even my money clips with integrated multi purpose knife, and theres still a wallet added to that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet (Apparel)
I was looking for a smaller wallet and I found this perfect one for all my cards and cash. <3

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a winner!, September 15, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet (Apparel)
I've been looking for a slim, front pocket wallet for some time now, and I finally found one that I'm happy with. Most of the front pocket wallets I've tried get very bulky quickly, which looks awkward in jeans. This wallet has enough space for the cards and cash you need to carry, but not so much that you'll keep superfluous stuff in it. I like that it forces you to pair down, and only carry what you need. Also, I should say that it's very well made, and being a Hilfiger wallet, presents very nicely. If you're looking for something slim and stylish, this is the wallet for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out! $19 versus $28, depending on how you shop on amazon, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Front Pocket Wallet (Apparel)
I was on the road browsing for this wallet from my mobile phone and the price was $19 (discounted from $28). So I decided to buy it and logged into my account from my computer (which I usually use to buy from amazon) and looked up this item and it was priced $28 and no discount. So I went back to my iPhone and continued my check out (now I had to log in) for $19.