Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 2, 2010
I've bought Hilfiger brand products over the years and have been satisfied with them and their quality, though most are made overseas. This wallet is made in India.

But don't go buy this wallet if you think you can fill it up. My wife bought this for me as a replacement. I use only one wallet (as opposed to some men who carry two, a billfold with pictures and then a second for all the credit cards) and I fill it up. This wallet is slim and small. The one I have, which is exactly like the one in the photo here, also has a picture section.

So tonight, I went through the process of taking everything out of the old, worn out wallet and transferring it all to the new Hilfiger wallet. Seemed like it was fine until I tried to close the tri-folds over each other to put in my pocket. Guess what? They won't close. Fill the credit card slots as they are positioned, put a couple of photos and your SS card in the picture section, your ID and a few bills and the wallet will not close. It looks great EMPTY, but once you put everything in it, it's totally useless. And for $30? I even took the picture carrier out and it still won't close!

Now, until I can get to the store and buy a real wallet that has plenty of capacity, or order one of the "hipster" wallets here on Amazon, I've got to take half of the stuff out of the Hilfiger wallet and put into a second wallet to carry around. Not a happy camper here.

So though I've always been happy with the brand, my word of warning is "try before you buy". If you fill every slot that this wallet has, good luck folding it and getting it in your pocket!
on June 3, 2014
Lasted for a few months then it began to crack in the folds and edges. I know this will always happens with all wallets but not as fast as this one.
on June 11, 2015
all around very good wallet , i read a review that said one of the problems was it won't lay flat the top wont close . Iv'e carried this wallet now for quite a few months and he was right but it depends on how much you carry in your wallet. because it will lay flat you just have to break it in, if the wallet that you have now is thicker than 3/4 '' than you might want to check out other options
on April 26, 2013
Its a trifold wallet. It DOES NOT HAVE a money separator in it like other trifolds. Very comfortable and slim
on October 14, 2014
Actually is a great wallet the quality is good but it's somewhat large and it make a noise in your pocket. The plastic cover cards is removable i don't like it .

In general it's a good chosen
on January 31, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend two Christmases ago.He dearly loves it and still uses it to this day.Very affordable
on October 19, 2013
Tommy Wallet

They are well suited for all the documentation that we carry with us.

Excellent Item, i like so much
on February 12, 2014
I got this as a gift for my husband and he loves it. It is made well and with good quality leather.
on November 27, 2014
I'm from Belgium and I'm so glad to work with them. There's so serious and i will buy again ....
The product and the package is in good condition.
on September 29, 2014
The product is made of very quality materials, fits perfect on back pocket, and designed very tastefully.
A real gentleman's wallet.